Exam Room Humour (1 Viewer)

Ppen

HSC
some guy was smart enough to draw a huge graffitti tag on the table.... one of the teachers gave him a bucket and sponge and forced him to clean it during the exam, in front of evrybody... luckily the exam was nearly over....

VenomP

HSC
Ahh, a couple of things happened at my school that were just golden...

People were constantly farting through the examination, followed by short bursts of laughter and glaring from teachers.

People were flicking staples at one another (you know how we took apart so many goddam booklets).

When the supervisor said thanks over the microphone for our co-operation and left the stage, everyone clapped. Then our form master stepped up to the mike and said: "Boys, congratulations on finishing your SC exams" which was followed by more clapping.Which he smiled at.

Then: "You've still got exams for the next 3 days" - more clapping. He had a fake smile by now.

"If you sign your attendance sheets quickly, you can leave sooner" which every one clapped at, and he was starting to get pretty angry now.

"I don't mind boys, you can keep clapping". Which we of course clapped at.

Our form pushes it sometimes...

jazzmuzik

HSC
STORY 1:
i go to a fairly little school and i was the only one sitting the japanese exam, in a small church hall room, the supervisor was very nice but soooooooo over accomodating :p...
"ok now is that light ok..."
"now those fans, now, that one is on a faster speed, is that going to bother you.."
"no that traffic outside is quite loud, hmm, yes..."
"ok now, ok, here's some lollies, water, put your hand up if you want anything..."

AND THEN... half way through the exam some random woman from the church pushed open the door from the outside and walked straight in!! The supervisor almost had a fit she whispered loudly "There's an exam!!!"... but the lady said
'well i don't have a key for that door, so i have to come this way, i need to get to the office!" lol! i was surprised but it was amusing anyway....

STORY 2:
Random guy (well apparently a friend of a guy in our grade) walked past the hall (its on a main road) and called out "Paaaatttccchh! Patch ya Red Nut!!" over and over :p

STORY 3:
I was sitting extension english by myself and then my friend doing Ag was in the same hall. Its a church hall and there's speakers linked to the church for large services, halfway through we got our school's chapel service over loud speak :p until they quickly dashed to turn it off.

yeah HSC exams weren't so stressy :p

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
I can't really say anything happened during our exams. It's quite unfortunate really...hey maybe in the Prelim exams something will happen...

amberangel

Anonymous
HSC
I can't say anything happened to me/us today... but I was only at school for a total of 1 hour ans 15 minutes with 45 minutes for the exam, so I wouldn't know, really. -_-;

Our school doesnt do that. We're like... the most well behaved bunch of children ever... 'cept for some initial chattering upon entering the halls in the morning of the other two days.... and the spider incident. xD (above)

Dimplez

HSC
yeah we didn't have any of these 'incidents' lol....we're all too goody goody...

militiaman

HSC
Ok, tommorow is on for a coordinated pen dropping!

Hopefully we can get enough people to make it funny (around 160 in the hall).

nick3157

Not Actually A Member
HSC
eliseliselise said:
this year, my entire year combined forces to mention the word "lemon" at least once, however subtley or obvious in the last extended response thing for english!! heeehehe!! think of the person marking them...
Nice

militiaman

HSC
Yey, the pen dropping worked! What rebels we are :santa:

Haha, but the funny thing was I didn't even remember to do it! I was too distracted writing funny stuff in the question booklet of the computer test. Hehe, I wrote things like:

'The pointer would not move anywhere on the screen because the mouse is vertical, not on a flat surface'
Table of sports 'SEXIST!' (Had more boys in traditional boys sports and vice versa for girls)

Argh, can't remember all of them (altogether it was very funny, unlike the lameness above), but I did one for every question and got up to question 30 :D

benn07

HSC
Whoa.. tiny spiders fell on me during the exam too, but it was only me, and we had this other school in our hall doing the exams as well and they all looked at me and im like here in the middle of the HSIE exam flicking things off my arms and their all looking at me!
Oh and afterwards everyone went and jumped in our school pool, some in uniform, and got suspended.. really funny lol.

HSC
Basically everyone was chewing gum and everyone was making popping noises with it. The lady told us off several times. LOL IT WAS FUNNNYYYYYY.

Tully-

HSC
Well, our year was sitting at our desks waiting to start and the head supervisor was really firmly laying down the rules, repeating all mobiles turned off. Then about half way through the english test, a bag out the front started to vibrate the whole hall and Merry Christmas started playing. After she practically abused us she realised it was her phone. The whole hall cracked up. She was so embarrased, and we didnt see her the next day. xD

bored of sc

HSC
A wasp entered the room through the window and a girl jumped out of her seat screaming. Also, when the head supervisor lady said pens down, she said it so loud and annoyingly that half the room got an unpleasant surprise (me especially, I was deep in thought in the science one and it seemed like she personally came up to me and yelled in my ear "Pens down!")
I think she was trying to make the people at the school accross the road able to hear her. Oh! In the maths exam I needed to go to th toilet. I went and on the way back I realised I had little time left to finish the exam so I started to run, leaving the supervisor who had to walk me to the toilet thinking - is he going to cheat or something? That afternoon I had to write my name in book or something as I had gone to the toilet 3 times in 4 exams. Oh well! Shit happens (unintended pun there; going to the toilet 'shit' happens).

That's the funniest stuff I remember - pretty crap, but oh well, it was funny for me.

RedZenith

HSC
Lol, the funniest exam probably was the Computer Programming exam. We have this dud computer programming teacher, and we were supposed to do half our exam on the computers, but he couldn't get us to log in until about 30 minutes had passed! So we had to skip like half the questions on the paper, and we were all veritably pissed. Also, the paper had random duplicate questions. One was, like 'Explain what this object does?' and 'What is the function of this object?' Lol...

But nobody at our school would dare do our own pranks

X-terc

HSC
N/A
LMAO!!! We were gay. Our girls (all girls school) plan what to do. So at 10.30 we all put our hands up for a tissue. LMAO. SO you see all the supervisers running around the hall with tissue boxes in their hands. hahahaha and at like 12 or so we all cough and u hear the whole bunch of girls coughing.

kuroneko

HSC
I suppose it's not really that funny but it had me cracking up in the circumstances: Everything was completely silent in the hall and this guy farted so unbelievably loud, and everybody heard it (like 200+ people) and turned around laughing. The teachers got mad and told him to get out (cause they knew he did it on purpose) and he full argued with them for like 5 minutes :p hehe was quite amusing

Evilo

HSC
i remember when mobiles have gone off, but because nobody pointed a finger and the exam room echos - the teachers and exam supervisors couldn't work out who did it. lol

I also remember people "surrendering" their mobiles to the teachers at the start, but not turning them off. Halfway through the exam they go off and the supervisor runs out the door with the box of mobiles to find the ringing one (in a box of 40 mobiles)

Also - our desks had folding legs (so they can be flattened and stacked). So we used to kick the legs in so they would just stand up. As soon as someone 'brushed' the desk then it collapsed making one very loud bang.

Shoubadoo

HSC
eliseliselise said:
this year, my entire year combined forces to mention the word "lemon" at least once, however subtley or obvious in the last extended response thing for english!! heeehehe!! think of the person marking them...
Hahaha! That's awesome! I wish I could organise something like that for my school. Twould be fun :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)