Exam predictions (1 Viewer)

herbs1

HSC
You people are retarded. Why would the essay question be on place? Most prescribed texts don't deal with it in enough detail anyway. I think it will be on barriers and choices

Glorious

HSC
Learn to read.
It says Wednesday, as in the modules. Lol.
Excuse me... that's what im referring to. I'm being over-dramatic because of the fact that there isn't a different text type.

Learn to think.

o_0

HSC
Screenshot that shit! hahaha
I doubt they will be different text types anyway, unfortunately. haha
es·say/ˈesā/
Noun: A short piece of writing on a particular subject.

coud be anything

RookieLaw

Audit.
HSC
Paper one AOS, teacher told us one related.. trials they asked for two.. FUUUUUUU-

Jmillerrr

HSC
N/A
From the BOS website"
"Tuesday's two-hour paper for English Standard and Advanced has three parts: short answer questions about an unseen text, a composition on or adaption of a studied text, and an essay based on the area of study, Belonging."
Someone please tell me what 'a composition on or adaption of a studied text' is referring to?

HSC
Uni Grad
From the BOS website"
"Tuesday's two-hour paper for English Standard and Advanced has three parts: short answer questions about an unseen text, a composition on or adaption of a studied text, and an essay based on the area of study, Belonging."
Someone please tell me what 'a composition on or adaption of a studied text' is referring to?
that's the creative story. In other words, you would either write the creative from scratch or adapt your creative into the stimulus (that's what it should mean by adaptation of a studied text)...

But that gets me thinking... I thought the board of studies discouraged memorizing essays and the creative. o_O

isabellatres

HSC
Uni Grad
Only module C can possibly be a speech in paper 2. I mean I can't ever imagine a FrankenRunner or Hammy speech. A G.Rob speech sounds pretty viable.

zxreth

HSC
Only module C can possibly be a speech in paper 2. I mean I can't ever imagine a FrankenRunner speech. A G.Rob speech sounds pretty viable.
Hasn't happened in hsc before, but has in different trials.

lordquas

HSC
N/A
i knoe this seems dum but whers teh english exam and does every1 do it in the same place????

jamesfirst

HSC
Do you guys reckon, they'll ask for 2 related texts for belonging today?
Don't think so...

hopefully not, because I took out my 2nd related from my prepared essay because of the previous trials and hsc questions asking for ONE related....

But I think I can bs if they ask for a 2nd tbh

coralie1994

HSC
hopenot as well! That screw me over cause I'm a slow writer and can only write a max of 1000 words in 40mins

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I fucking predicted everything right. :/
Still think I did shit.
Except the 2 RT thingy.
I should've used my second RT. It related to the question more. :/

silence--

HSC
i am thinking:

-picture stimulus for creative(I hope not, but I have a feeling)
-ONE related for belonging and AT LEAST ONE for mod c
-all modules text types will be essays, BUT if they decide to make one a speech/sth else, it will be mod B.
-belonging 'theme' this year will be belonging to place (idk actually haha)
that wasn't a bad guess actually, lol. maybe i'll keep a tally here just for the heck of it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)