Everyone Must Readthis Lool!! - I Will Survive (hsc Remix) (1 Viewer)

samira_nicholas

I WILL SURVIVE (HSC remix)

At first I was afraid, I was petrified! Kept thinking I could never pass without revision guides But then I spent so many nights, getting all the questions wrong, And I grew strong And I learned how to scrape along, I won't look back, to any place When I can swallow 15 shots and get completely off my face I would have spent all day at work, I would have had no spare free ;If I'd thought for just one second my exams would bother me So all my notes, are on the floor Don't even matter... that there's no Comedy night anymore you the one who tried to get me to revise? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd work towards the skies ;Oh no, not I! I won't revise Unless I die from alcohol, I know I'll stay alive Though my money's at an end I've my overdraft to spend I won't revise I won't revise!!

It took all the strength I had, not to act the part But in the end my real revision didn't even start I used to sit at home at night, feeling guilty to myself I used to try But now hold my head up high And you see me! Somebody new I'm not that mixed up weird person who wants a good 99.2 So if you feel like dropping in, chances are that I'll be free Coz I've done fuck all revision, and I'll fail my HSC Oh no, not I Iwon't revise I think that I may scrape a third, but I could be telling lies! Let the teachers all scorn, My bed's far too nice and warm; I won't revise I won't revise, yeah yeah!

samira_nicholas

At first I was afraid, I was petrified! Kept thinking I could never pass without revision guides But then I spent so many nights, getting all the questions wrong, And I grew strong And I learned how to scrape along, I won't look back, to any place When I can swallow 15 shots and get completely off my face I would have spent all day at work, I would have had no spare free ;If I'd thought for just one second my exams would bother me So all my notes, are on the floor Don't even matter... that there's no Comedy night anymore you the one who tried to get me to revise? You think I'd crumble? You think I'd work towards the skies ;Oh no, not I! I won't revise Unless I die from alcohol, I know I'll stay alive Though my money's at an end I've my overdraft to spend I won't revise I won't revise!!

It took all the strength I had, not to act the part But in the end my real revision didn't even start I used to sit at home at night, feeling guilty to myself I used to try But now hold my head up high And you see me! Somebody new I'm not that mixed up weird person who wants a good 99.2 So if you feel like dropping in, chances are that I'll be free Coz I've done fuck all revision, and I'll fail my HSC Oh no, not I Iwon't revise I think that I may scrape a third, but I could be telling lies! Let the teachers all scorn, My bed's far too nice and warm; I won't revise I won't revise, yeah yeah!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I have never before met anyone besides myself who's post count directly reflected their iq.

That is our only similarity samira_nicholas.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Egronk said:
I have never before met anyone besides myself who's post count directly reflected their iq.

That is our only similarity samira_nicholas.
haha
p w n e d

hipPo3

HSC
didn't you post this in NS ??

and this is freaking old. and lame. First time i saw it i did not laugh.

HSC
samira_nicholas said:

old
lame
stupid
riduculous
rehashed
overused
overdone
waste of time
pathetic
pisspoor excuse for humour
over it

how many times must we read this? well: take the number of advectives ive used and times it by the largest number you can get from the worlds best supercomputer.

3G'sMt5:16

HSC
To be honests, I was thikning about that while I was studying for my HSC because my big brother had another ruder version and I was in year 10, Now I am doing the HSC and now I came across it again... I dont like the F words in there by the way... watch your language (as some teachers say ^^ MEMORIES)

so guess what... I saved it in a document and replaced teh f word for F*** lol... I gotta admit that is a popular song for HSC students, should be sung every year without the swearing words in talent quests if schools hold em =)

THNX for the fond memories DUDE

*sigh* I gotta admit I've been tryuing to mesmorise all these business stuff and I think my teacher was right, I guess UNDERSTANDING bit is important... I mean, my brain wasn't that mature yet to understand this textbook... is there a certain age as to where we understand certain textbooks for the majority of people? (psychologists at uni... answer that question... lol j\k if you wanna then yehhh)

I dont know, just try my bests to do my HSC and thats it, tommoorows my final and like theres 13 hours until if finish.. YAY.. hehe, hmmm... so yeh... thats MY ADVICE --> UNDERSTAND NOT MEMORISE but i guess it goes HAND IN HAND ANYWAYS... so yay i didnt waste time... again TRY YOUR BEST HEY STUDDENTS... nearly done guys WOOOOOT

Bai

Lozacious

Banned
HSC
When i read this the first time, i noticed people saying "this is old, people posted it already"..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)