Eugenics/Intellectual Discrimination (1 Viewer)

Intellectual Eugenics?

• Total voters

nikolas

HSC
Vasectomies are reversible though. Would take society some getting used to no quarrels there.

Lukybear

HSC
I hope this thread is really a joke... I mean cmon intellectual eugenics, you cant say the intelligent are more "good." Their intelect may be used for evil...

squeenie

And goodness knows...
HSC
Lukybear said:
I hope this thread is really a joke... I mean cmon intellectual eugenics, you cant say the intelligent are more "good." Their intelect may be used for evil...
Depends on what you would say is 'evil'...

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
Exphate said:
Faggots be overlooking the posts i made.
yeah
one intelligence we definitely won't count is
one that involves making up theories with no empirical evidence for them

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Lukybear said:
That would only occur with a deep-seeded hereditary mental problem or psychological trauma caused by the environment in which they grew up in. The intellect itself doesn't drive someone to 'evil'.

poisonives

coolest member
HSC
the overaching irony of this thread is that the OP and all who 'agreed' in the polls would probably be classified as idiots

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
poisonives said:
the overaching irony of this thread is that the OP and all who 'agreed' in the polls would probably be classified as idiots
Depends on what criteria you use. :D

bobbo12

HSC
That way, only the rich could afford it, and generally the rich are smart.

moll.
For the love of all that is holy ..... That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.....Have you EVER left your house? Or read a newspaper in the past 8 years? Or watched the news in the past 8 years? Speaking of weeding people out, how about those that can't spell or use ebonics and close minded bigots? You would be at the top of the list champ, and good fucking riddance.....

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Average racial differences in intelligence may well be intractable and partially genetic.

It's a hypothesis supported by many prominent scientists. It's entirely possible and reasonable.

Though ofcourse, even if group differences in intelligence are proven, it doesn't mean we should invalidate the universal nature of human rights.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
bobbo12 said:
That way, only the rich could afford it, and generally the rich are smart.

moll.
For the love of all that is holy ..... That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever read.....Have you EVER left your house? Or read a newspaper in the past 8 years? Or watched the news in the past 8 years? Speaking of weeding people out, how about those that can't spell or use ebonics and close minded bigots? You would be at the top of the list champ, and good fucking riddance.....
I left the house yesterday. :)
I read the paper everyday. Two papers, in fact. :)
Can't say i enjoy watching the news each day, although i occasionally do watch Sandra Sultry at nights after everything good on TV has finished. :)
Hahaha you're evidently taking this thread far too seriously. It was a joke. Aimed to provide "the lols". Cos you just got Punk'd. Dood.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Graney said:
Average racial differences in intelligence may well be intractable and partially genetic.

It's a hypothesis supported by many prominent scientists. It's entirely possible and reasonable.

Though ofcourse, even if group differences in intelligence are proven, it doesn't mean we should invalidate the universal nature of human rights.
I only just noticed this. That's very interesting. So racism on the grounds of mental capacity is technically justified.
Of course this hypothesis doesn't take into account anomalies. Nor does it excuse the disregarding of basic human rights for all races. But still.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)