• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Eugenics/Intellectual Discrimination (1 Viewer)

Intellectual Eugenics?

• Total voters

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
i think that assertion needs to be backed up by some sort of evidence.
Ok, how bout the fact that i'm generally considered to be quite intelligent. I attend a selective high school in Sydney's south, also went to the primary version of selective schools at an "Opportunity Class" in years 5 and 6, and got all band 6's for School Certificate.
Now, i can tell you, that if there were not laws to stop me and a high chance of getting caught, i would be frequently shoplifting, stealing and assaulting people, just cos i could. I would probably also be a sexual pervert. Although that may just be because i'm an adolescent male.

There's your evidence.

HSC
moll. said:
Ok, how bout the fact that i'm generally considered to be quite intelligent. I attend a selective high school in Sydney's south, also went to the primary version of selective schools at an "Opportunity Class" in years 5 and 6, and got all band 6's for School Certificate.
Now, i can tell you, that if there were not laws to stop me and a high chance of getting caught, i would be frequently shoplifting, stealing and assaulting people, just cos i could. I would probably also be a sexual pervert. Although that may just be because i'm an adolescent male.

There's your evidence.
You don't consider indirect or intangible costs though, like the psychological damage to your victims. Realistically your decisions would include more than selfish, direct costs like chance of punishment. I don't believe you'd suddenly have no moral inhibitions if there was no law or chance of punishment.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
veloc1ty said:
You don't consider indirect or intangible costs though, like the psychological damage to your victims. Realistically your decisions would include more than selfish, direct costs like chance of punishment. I don't believe you'd suddenly have no moral inhibitions if there was no law or chance of punishment.
No, i wouldn't, because i have grown up in this society, and as such the collective morality is a part of me now, so it would be difficult to break it for the major stuff. But for minor things like shoplifting, i've often looked at something in a shop twice and considered whether or not to take it. The only thing that has stopped me is the threat of punishment. The business has insurance for god's sake.

HalcyonSky

HSC
we all know that anyone who opposes eugenics is genetically inferior

HalcyonSky

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
tangible quantifiable evidence*
you only have to look at countries with shit legal systems / lack of law enforcement like zimbabwe to see.

esuterik

HSC
i just want to have a chat to you all on here

hows it going fellow bored of studies gimps?

hows ur hsc been?

been studying so hard trying to prove ur little piece of power to ur parents and the hsc system.....

OHH NO IM NOT USING GRAMMRRRRRRRRRRRERRRRR

hjahahaha

ohhh let me just say that 90% of you in here know nothing on what your talking about.... its time to put down the web browsers and start thinking for yourself,,, not having your subconsciouce thought out for ursellf (ohh noe afew spellingz mistakezzzzzz)

just like to say that the new world order is comming

there will be many races eradicated and also ppl deemed of retardatation and psycical deformatives will soon go also...

you think this is a big joke?

bet ur teachers agree with your stupid commy greens labor voting minds also

:ninja:

the time is comming

i will be back to have a real chat when i get some real ppl talking real things on here!!!!

enjoy everyone and remember i did my 2005 hsc on heroin and still managed a uai of 95 with an attendance rate of almost 40%

enjoy everyone and have a nice evening

esuterik

HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
relation to intelligence?

@ risole - just curious: what high school did you go to?
please tell me how high school has anything to do with this?
id really love to see your answer and just for the question

WHAT HIGH SKOOL DO U GO TO

OHH NOESZSZZZZZZ SPELLING MISTAKES :jaw:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
fOR3V3RPINKKKK said:
relation to intelligence?

@ risole - just curious: what high school did you go to?
I'm not risole. You have me confused with someone else.
And i have no reason to answer that.

nikolas

HSC
moll. said:
I'm not risole. You have me confused with someone else.
And i have no reason to answer that.
seems to have identity recognition problems, she has been referring to me as Risole as well.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
nikolas said:
seems to have identity recognition problems, she has been referring to me as Risole as well.
Maybe it's just a collective name she uses to refer to anyone who disagrees with her. So really BoS is full of "Risoles".
Mmmm...
Risole.

nikolas

HSC
moll. said:
Maybe it's just a collective name she uses to refer to anyone who disagrees with her. So really BoS is full of "Risoles".
Mmmm...
Risole.
Woah i was totally thinking the same thing, im so trip'n right now

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
moll., are you actually from the Shire, or are you another one who catches the train from way out whoop whoop?
Nah, i don't live in the Shire.
Rather be dead.
I live near Hurstville.
Azn prd

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
moll. said:
Nah, i don't live in the Shire.
Rather be dead.
I live near Hurstville.
Azn prd
Lol, I thought so.

Our area's not good enough for you, but you don't mind going to our schools hey? Lol. Or is it 'cause you didn't get into another selective school?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Lol, I thought so.

Our area's not good enough for you, but you don't mind going to our schools hey? Lol. Or is it 'cause you didn't get into another selective school?
Cazbah was the top of my list and i got straight in, so i don't know whether i would've gotten in anywhere else.
But i used to live in Illawong, and all my friends were applying for Caringbah, so i just made Sydney Tech my second choice.
:D
But yeah, the Shire's shit. Stupid hobbits.

black_kat_meow

hihiwhywhy
HSC
moll. said:
Cazbah was the top of my list and i got straight in, so i don't know whether i would've gotten in anywhere else.
But i used to live in Illawong, and all my friends were applying for Caringbah, so i just made Sydney Tech my second choice.
:D
But yeah, the Shire's shit. Stupid hobbits.
Can be, yeah, lol.

But I have to move out to Holsworthy next year, I would rather stay in the Shire... :(

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
Can be, yeah, lol.

But I have to move out to Holsworthy next year, I would rather stay in the Shire... :(
Hahaha. Sucked in.
For a moment then i read "Helensburgh". I then realised that the reality was little different.

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
black_kat_meow said:
The 'burgh isn't much better!
Hence my saying "Then i realised the reality was little different".

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)