estimate my ATAR??? (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I've got no clue how scaling works... Might have a look around for some info :eek:

Amy93

HSC
Thanks for you general ideas. It has given me a little bit more knowlege and understanding of how everything works in terms of an ATAR.

80+ seems good to me :D

Cowbell

HSC
Thanks for you general ideas. It has given me a little bit more knowlege and understanding of how everything works in terms of an ATAR.

80+ seems good to me :D
90% of this thread is retards. you will get between 90 and 98 with those ranks. that is all.

jasonn

HSC
see how past students in your school have done, that is, what marks these students were able to achieve in each subject. For example, my school only manages 1-3 band 6s in physics every year, so im estimating that a rank of 5th or so (also taking into account the gap between u and others in front) would get me anywhere between 85-90.

i dno. its hard to estimatee at this point in time.

waryap

HSC
90% of this thread is retards. you will get between 90 and 98 with those ranks. that is all.
it's not right to call others retards. It's not their fault that you presume you know more about the ATAR system than everyone else. It's so hard to judge what she gets.

But yeah, go to your career advisor and ask him after your half yearly exams to compare you with last year's statistics. That's the best estimate you can get.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
Stop bitchin guys.
ATAR estimates are bullshit.
Unless you go to ruse, or another school over run by azns, no one can predict what ATAR you get.

HSC
They're bullshit, that's why there's an ATAR estimate on your report. Don't worry you don't need to know how well/bad you're going so you can pick up your game. Let's just cbf and cruise along and get a *.

shuttle_bus5

HSC
They're bullshit, that's why there's an ATAR estimate on your report. Don't worry you don't need to know how well/bad you're going so you can pick up your game. Let's just cbf and cruise along and get a *.
That was just for the lolz, because there was a massive thread about how bullshit uai estimates are so i posted a thread asking for one purely for the comic affect.

kyokaku92

HSC
A bit too early for ATAR estimations isn't it???

PS: I'm noticing a lot of requests for ATAR estimations coming up lately...

saberbladexx

HSC
Yeah, people should at least wait till the half yearlies are done and your semester 1 ranks are given.

Eddykungfu

HSC
find out how many people in your school, got b6s in the subjects you do, last year, year before, etc to get a VERY GENERAL idea of how you may do.

saberbladexx

HSC
find out how many people in your school, got b6s in the subjects you do, last year, year before, etc to get a VERY GENERAL idea of how you may do.
Exactly, but try telling that to shadowdude, he has no clue on how to estimate ATARS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)