Entry Requirements and their weightings for UWS Medicine (1 Viewer)

Zephyrio

HSC
Hi, does anybody know the respective weightings of each component needed to gain entry into UWS medicine? I have heard that once you reach the UAI threshold, they scrap consideration of the UAI and rely on one third UMAT and two-thirds interview score.

Is this true? If it is, I'm going to be slightly disappointed because I was going to rely on my UAI to make up for the bit of lost ground due to my UMAT.

Cheers everyone.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Zephyrio said:
Hi, does anybody know the respective weightings of each component needed to gain entry into UWS medicine? I have heard that once you reach the UAI threshold, they scrap consideration of the UAI and rely on one third UMAT and two-thirds interview score.

Is this true? If it is, I'm going to be slightly disappointed because I was going to rely on my UAI to make up for the bit of lost ground due to my UMAT.

Cheers everyone.
Yeah, the UAI is a threshold, once you reach 95 or 93 (GWS) they look at the other criteria (umat and interview) regardless of how high your uai might be. Yes, your umat get's considered as 1/3 and you interview as 2/3 of the final weighting.

UNCLE/UNE uses virtually the same selection criteria as UWS uses and disregards the UAI if they have the min. 95.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
so does UNCLE/UNE still weigh umat? i think i read somewhere that UAI and UMAT were both thresholds and that the interview was the decider.

doink

Clone
HSC
Once you get interview for UNCLE it is 100% Interview score, both the UAI and UMAT are thresholds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)