Enrolment (1 Viewer)

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
you're asian? i would never have guessed goodtogo

GoodToGo

HSC
N/A
Hahah. Yep. Definately of east-asian ethnicity!

muli

Originally posted by *hopeful*
i think u only need the signature if ur enrolling in more than 14 c.points per semester
Nup, all first years needed their academic program approved, there was a section to get signed at the bottom of the front page of the enrolement forms. But all students (no matter what year) need approval if studying over 14 a semester.

But I could understand if they were getting lazy by the end of the day, and if at first glance the timetable seemed ok, they'd let you into the computer room

euphoria

Hmmm... well, I never got any signatures... I hope that's okay... it wasn't late in the day really... around 1ish or so

euphoria

hahahahahahha
let's hope NOT... I don't want them to give me trouble now... hopefully someone forges the signature along the process of it reaching admin.....

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Yep and a slight glance on the way out and I didn't realise I hadn't put my name and STudent ID on my proposed timetable form when they collected it.... gah.... that's not important is it?? :confused:

Last edited:

muli

lol, well they stapled it to that first enrolement form we got, so i'd say they'll see your details on that

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
sounds like a simple process...
all i'm hoping for is that they have spots in the lecs/tutes and pracs i want!! i don't enrol till thursday (19th),
and plus i'm apply for credit for previous studies as well as need to talk to someone abotu my degree!!

anyone in BIT know if i can do MATH123 in first sem then MATH130 in second sem?

L1onHeart

Originally posted by jlh
sounds like a simple process...
all i'm hoping for is that they have spots in the lecs/tutes and pracs i want!! i don't enrol till thursday (19th),
and plus i'm apply for credit for previous studies as well as need to talk to someone abotu my degree!!

anyone in BIT know if i can do MATH123 in first sem then MATH130 in second sem?
No, you can choose to do either math 123 or math 130 ONLY if not you won't be credited in one of the subjects. From the handbook you know they are NCCW to each other

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
Originally posted by muli
lol, well they stapled it to that first enrolement form we got, so i'd say they'll see your details on that
phew... ok so it's all good hehe

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by L1onHeart
No, you can choose to do either math 123 or math 130 ONLY if not you won't be credited in one of the subjects. From the handbook you know they are NCCW to each other
ok so here's my situation. i haven't done maths in over 2 years and i didn't do maths in year12. for the BIT i need to do math135, of course its lists math130 as a pre-req, but i want to do math123 before i do math130. i'm planning on changing degrees straight away out of BIT which doesn't need math130 or math135 so therefore want to do the easiest math, math123.... is this possible?

Rahul

Dead Member
enrolled on friday. was a shitty day.

i was there at 11.15 and finished around 2.30!!! i had absolutely everything organised, the only thing that screwed me over was HECS. i have to pay everything upfront. :(
signing up for aust citizenship ASAP! :D

ND

HSC
Originally posted by ...
oh man

i just came back from my 1:30enrollment

the biggest bitch was getting advisor to sign ur table

fucken p[roblem is, everyone in front of me didn't make any attmept to make a table and half of them dun even know what fucken subjects to chose

so fuck, i waited like 1.5hrs just to sign a paper...

fucken dickheads
Originally posted by ND
But surely they'll have spares and stuff, i mean i can't imagine that everyone is as organised as you BoS people.
:D

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
eeeep

Forgot all about HECS...hmm ill bring me discman should keep me occupied :D so if you want to find me, look for the asian in the line with metal pumping through his headphones :D

Leanne

HSC
well wat is interesting is that there was no room left in my ARTS105 practical class......so i was told by the computer guy that i should just turn up anyway- cos i dont have a choice.....

well i spose they dont exactly have a roll do they??

*hopeful*

HSC
i dunno about prac's
one of my lectures was full but the girl told me 2 just turn up early n get in cause they dont check who'z who
i think its only for tutorials were they keep a record of attendance

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
well from what i've been hearing, it depends on the unit if they check or not in the tutes/pracs. most dont....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)