enrolling tommorow? (1 Viewer)

*hopeful*

HSC
Originally posted by jlh
what both mktg101 lectures are full? i'm concerned about the friday 3pm one.. i hope thats not full...
uhh im not sure bout that one but the wed 3pm is booked out
lolz it does seem like a hotel but the comp operator told me its just bullshit cuz its in the mac theatre n thats huge so yeh

doe

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Grizzly
Howd they get permission to be the extra one.
just ask your lecturer, you probably dont even need a good reason. ive done some stupid things, and i never lie to my lecturers, i think they find it refreshing they're not hearing some crazy story.

seriously, they try to be fair, they hate doing adminstration, just make it easier for them to accept your request than deny it and you'll be set.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it's funny hearing people calling them 'the operator'. i just call them the student.

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
well they like final year students :p

And they are the operator - coz i would of much prefered to do it all myself if it had a few instructions :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
ok i can say that this thread officially applies to me.. LOL.. cuz i'm enrolling tomorrow!! :p

i have this feeling its going to be a lengthly process of running around getting signatures for advanced standing and that i won't get the classes i want!! :(

Leanne

HSC
i'm sure u'll be ok!!! just dont let urself get frustrated...like i did at first...its not gonna help u get through the processes!

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by jlh
ok i can say that this thread officially applies to me.. LOL.. cuz i'm enrolling tomorrow!! :p

i have this feeling its going to be a lengthly process of running around getting signatures for advanced standing and that i won't get the classes i want!! :(
yeh im kinda getting scared too... i hope i get a decent timetable

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
hahaha.. well enroling was a breeze. it took me alittle over an hour. it would of been quicker if i wasn't told to go to a different room to get my timetable done with the slow ass operator.

my first semester timetable isn't that bad, i do have 2x1 hour gaps on tuesday. i had no gaps in my proposed timetable with each daying having 4 hours (thursdays off!!). but what i can i do and now i finish at 9pm on mondays!! :(

my second semester timetable i don't really care about since i'm going to changing degrees. i told the 'operator' to just make it fit and schedule me anywhere!!

my student card looks so fucked up. it was like 3pm in the arvo when i had it done and i look so tired in it!! hahaha.

anyways.. i forgot to ask someone today, but whats my mqid? and my email address and any other login info? hahaha.. i logged into estudent but i forgot what i did exactly! i was too eager to leave!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
oh so we haven't been given our mqid yet?

phew!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
it gives me an error when i register for an mqid.

does anyone else have any problems with it? or is it just me?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
i'm not going to try until i know - do we have to do this ourselves? or is there some other time when the lectureres will tell us to do it? because without you guys how would i even know about it?

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
i'm not going to try until i know - do we have to do this ourselves? or is there some other time when the lectureres will tell us to do it? because without you guys how would i even know about it?
you should be able to get yotu MQID now from http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/general/ithelp/mqid.html
i enrolled yesterday (thursday) and i registered for my ID this morning (friday).

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
it didn't work for me yesterday, i will try next time i have my student card with me here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)