English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
omg how do you all come up with this stuff for mod c now i feel like i screwed it😭ah well at least it’s over
That’s alright, don’t let our discussion make you overthink it. It’s done and dusted, and why complain about something that isn’t/is no longer in your hands? That’s my philosophy hahah

uniqueusername1

HSC
WHAT DID YOU WRITE OMG
I wrote a discursive on how writing provides us escapism from challenge and the world around us. However, it has become more of a burden in recent times due to the growing importance on the aesthetics of language rather than the meaning of language itself.

Band 4 stuff i know. It is what it is.

Jojofelyx

HSC
I wrote a discursive on how writing provides us escapism from challenge and the world around us. However, it has become more of a burden in recent times due to the growing importance on the aesthetics of language rather than the meaning of language itself.

gang ganggggggg :p

notme123

HSC
oi my guy. I'm pretty sure thats what the stimulus was tryna get to lol. Idk how people wrote stories of dimentia and covid from it.
the stimulus is actually about an African American terrorist group called the black panthers during the civil rights movement

notme123

HSC
i wrote mine about a guy who decides to paint with the colour blue (signifying freedom) in the soviet controlled germany, where they like red and gets arrested it. I guess my moral was 'dont push your luck'
damn thats pre profound

stressedadfff

HSC

WOAHHHHHHH THATS SO GOODDDDD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)