English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
Late to the conversation but for mod C I used the stimulus to write a metafictive persuasive about grief, the HSC and the value of literature in order to be freed from our mental prisons

zizi2003_

HSC
Late to the conversation but for mod C I used the stimulus to write a metafictive persuasive about grief, the HSC and the value of literature in order to be freed from our mental prisons
I WROTE A METAFICTION ALSO HAHAHA
abt how an author seeks freedom (inspired by them fences) through crafting an independent character (basically their dream version of themselves lmao )

zizi2003_

HSC
just to clear any confusion
the adv stimulus was about a fence and some hand with a pencil coming out to draw footsteps LMAO
not abt luck or anything, standard had a diff stimulus

sab13562

HSC
Late but for Mod C, I did a discursive about how luck is unpredictable and that there's good and bad luck, and that luck makes life sweeter. I also said how bad luck can act as a warning/lesson, and that luck is an unavoidable part of life which we either accept or hate.
Idk at this point XD

DarkOperator618

HSC
I swear I recognised the Mod B questions from somewhere... like not the literature bit but the quote about answers & not having them I seen somewhere else.??

Anyone else?
yea it was similar to a practice essay

vishnay

God
HSC
I swear I recognised the Mod B questions from somewhere... like not the literature bit but the quote about answers & not having them I seen somewhere else.??

Anyone else?
that question was generic as hell

thank god nesa didnt throw a curveball mod b question

cloud_berry

HSC
omg how do you all come up with this stuff for mod c now i feel like i screwed it😭ah well at least it’s over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)