english paper 1 (1 Viewer)

tgone

HSC
that was the most generic paper i’ve seen in years… ladies and gents we’re fucked for paper 2

a nice first hsc paper, good luck everyone in the coming weeks, we’ve worked for this!

Last edited:

Como90

HSC
how do composers represent human experiences which arise from human experiences through form (20 marks)

sappho22

HSC
short answer sexy asf, i felt real good about that but honestly the essay was so vague it made me want to die

Grinder

HSC
I agree I had to say that Miller explores the devastating impacts of emotions such as greed, belief in fundamentalism e
our head teacher said 'there was no meat in the essay question' and yeah my essay felt so dry LMAO terrified of paper 2 tho
tc.

tgone

HSC
I agree I had to say that Miller explores the devastating impacts of emotions such as greed, belief in fundamentalism e

tc.
Mine was on how dramatic representations of naive political emotions allow us a microcosm of the real world, which is authorially manipulated for the purposes of self reflection and ideologistic reappraisal… and of course some mundane parts addressing the “how” of the question with respect to form and experience

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
For 1984 the question was:

How does George Orwell represent emotions arising from human experiences through features of prose fiction. (20 marks)

my dumb ass thought it was gonna be extract but legit the most generic question

Epants101

HSC
… and of course some mundane parts addressing the “how” of the question with respect to form and experience
Isn't that the entirety of the question though?

My thoughts on the essay was that the trap was going down a rabbit hole of trying to sound like you had revolutionary new analysis and then not answering the question. Anyways, it is all over now and we can't do anything about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)