English Assessment Help!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hi,

I am doing an english assessment which requires us to retrieve a text about Overcoming Adversity. Anything but a novel

I'm just wondering if anybody could direct me to some good online sources or any good newspaper articles or magazine articles you might come accross that are about the topic. Maybe even a good tv show/documentary or youtube video you might see.

Thanx!

bored of sc

HSC
There are dozens of great non-fiction texts to be found on th internet about people like stuart diver, mark occhilupo, bethany hamilton etc. Find one by searching it into google.

ellejay91

HSC
im doing the same assessment at my school. i chose a song by R.E.M - walk unafraid

munchiecrunchie

HSC
the pursuit of happiness is a good one.

try some journey resources too, alot of them have to do with overcoming adversity.

HSC
hey guys,

thanks for all the good contributions...im trying to chose between so many....

Does anybody here have any good pictures/photographs that can demonstrate overcoming adversity.

If you know of any or know where i could find any that would be most appreciated, because my teacher just told us that if we have the skills, then we could analyse a photograph if we wish.

Thanks!!

luckyimpact

HSC
LOL at the 1 litre of tears LOL LOL ! to much jap drama hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)