English Advanced Resource - by Chromatic (1 Viewer)

S4Saustralia

HSC
from your notes:

Always support your answers with examples from the text (TEEL)

What does TEEL stand for?

NewiJapper

HSC
TEEL stands for
Topic
Evidence
Explanation
Link back!

L IS THE MOST IMPORTANT LETTER. WITHOUT LINKAGE AT THE END OF YOUR PARAGRAPH, GOODBYE BAND 6!

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
from your notes:

Always support your answers with examples from the text (TEEL)

What does TEEL stand for?
Is that acronym really not expanded in my notes? Technique Example Effect Link, LINK is a must if you want band 6 as guy above me said

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
TEEL is just one of many acronyms you can use. There's many different ways to structure your paragraphs. I recommend testing a few of them out; find out what suits you best.

Chromatic

Banned
HSC
N/A
TEEL is just one of many acronyms you can use. There's many different ways to structure your paragraphs. I recommend testing a few of them out; find out what suits you best.
True, my personal favourite is MILF - Mood, Imagery, Language, Form - when analysing unseen texts (belonging section 1)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Haha... I'm not familiar with that one. As long as it works. :)

shimmer205

HSC
Hey guys I think it is great that people are so willing to share their resources with people going through the trials and tribulations of HSC English this year. If anyone is looking for regular help over the year in the subject, or in Standard, Ext 1 English, Ext 2 English or Modern History, PM me. I can give you online tutoring services through email and Skype, and help you to give the examiners what they are looking for.

Sasha123

HSC
Hi do u have any resources like notes for English and maybe give me some help in English.... English is not my strongest subject... and u wrote that u are willing to share or resources....
Thanks I will be really greatful.... I think my atar may just drop because I'm not very good in English...

Thankyou:p

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Hi do u have any resources like notes for English and maybe give me some help in English.... English is not my strongest subject... and u wrote that u are willing to share or resources....
Thanks I will be really greatful.... I think my atar may just drop because I'm not very good in English...

Thankyou:p
http://community.boredofstudies.org...how-excel-senior-year-studies-yr-11-12-a.html -check out this guide if you haven't, it is a guide I have started which includes some tips on how you can maximise your chance in acing English and getting that band 6:) Hope this helps-don't lose hope, develop a positive mentality-best wishes for you to ace your HSC studies this year:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)