• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

English Advanced predictions (1 Viewer)

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
If creative was a speech or an interview, what question can they ask though? Is it just something reflective about how we feel about belonging?! So doomed. I just hope they save the "changing form" thing for the future years. :p
One of the past CSSA papers, 2010 I think, was a speech that was supposed to 'challenge' a specific audience about their attitude toward belonging. They got a stimulus that was just like a word bank full of words like "alienation", "them", "belonging", "barriers", etc and basically they were to write a speech that was entitled "Belonging is up to you" if I can recall correctly. If that was the case, I would just write a speech drawing on my understanding of the concept because I think it's big enough to be able to do that.

mike12345678

HSC
1) i hate creative so yeaa i screwed either way
2) i don't care if they ask for two related texts cause ive prepared for them but i better get a question that fits in well with my texts
3) for mod c - they better ask about something in related to history and memory relationship otherwise im screwed

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)