ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

HSC
I’m sorry how tf was it easy bro
My mod b was so bad I didn’t even understand the question and I forgot how to analyse my techniques for prufrock and realised the question was talking about form halfway through
Mod B question said ‘form’ in it?

SadCeliac

done hsc yay
HSC
Ahh I found that horrible can’t believe all of you loved it so much

I mean make us ask ‘what is a text about’ like what since when was that important I thought it was more about ‘why’ the composers did what they did?

And Mod B question itself was fine but form, intellectual engagement and personal engagement just made it soooooooo long I felt like so much to talk about

Mod C shoulda been fine but my prepared creative was not good for the stimulus so I changed it and my narrator sounds like they’re approximately 3 years old. Idek what to say
Ngl at this point idk if I answered the question properly for mod a or b
Just hoping I wrote well enough that I tricked the markers into giving me 50/60 all up lmaooo

xibu34

HSC
for adv it was a quote abt audiences reading later texts so they can know what earlier texts are "really about."
Were you meant to actually answer that question of what it was “really about” or just repeat how the reimagined text achieves this

nsw..wollongong

HSC
Were you meant to actually answer that question of what it was “really about” or just repeat how the reimagined text achieves this
idk i kinda did a bit of both but focused on how audiences bear the responsibility of interpreting the earlier text bc the later text thrust the onus onto them instead of composers, but the important thing is that its okay nowwww no point stressing, its done!

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
guys my advice rn is just go study for ur next paper lol, go check the 2022 hsc eng adv thread and half of us freaked out cuz we misinterpreted one word in the common mod essay paper LOL (i thought i fkd up eng) and everyone was debating each other who was right or not.

if ur right ur right else who cares. U have no control rn on what ur going to get english but u do for the rest of ur papers, go grind, its not over yet!! (but take a break for a day, dont be stupid and burn out before ur hsc paper)

Iceyscreen

HSC
Wasn't the actual question a to what extent does the later text inspire us to question the former text

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)