ENGLISH ADV - PAPER TWO (1 Viewer)

carrotsss

HSC
for anyone who did ts eliot for mod b did u guys talk abt 1 2 or 3 poems??
I did 2 bc I realised after prufrock there was no chance I had enough time for all 3, the same thing happened in trials though (ig I don’t learn) and I still managed to snag a 17 despite my essay missing a bunch of quotes and analysis so it’s not rlly the end of the world ig

dragonflychatty41

HSC
I did 2 bc I realised after prufrock there was no chance I had enough time for all 3, the same thing happened in trials though (ig I don’t learn) and I still managed to snag a 17 despite my essay missing a bunch of quotes and analysis so it’s not rlly the end of the world ig
i got a nosebleed during my prufrock para 😭

HSC
Am I fucked for MODC if i wrote nothing regarding the stimulus and wrote an entirely different discursive about hope and anticipation?

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Am I fucked for MODC if i wrote nothing regarding the stimulus and wrote an entirely different discursive about hope and anticipation?
if u wrote about hope and anticipation youll be fine

plus you can't change it now so no point worrying about it just focus on next exams

HSC
Ok cool, the question didn't say to explicitly use the stimulus but based on what others wrote I got a bit worried.... time to get on the maths grind now
if u wrote about hope and anticipation youll be fine

plus you can't change it now so no point worrying about it just focus on next exams

Unovan

ATAR loading...
HSC
Ok cool, the question didn't say to explicitly use the stimulus but based on what others wrote I got a bit worried.... time to get on the maths grind now
I think all i used directly from the stimulus was the morning part and the "it will be fine" or "all ok" (i don't remember what it said exactly) part

stormii

HSC
Ngl at this point idk if I answered the question properly for mod a or b
Just hoping I wrote well enough that I tricked the markers into giving me 50/60 all up lmaooo
yeah it was a "to what extent"
Apparently, you don't neccessarily have to say 'to a great extent" for English if that's what you mean when answering it. I remember writing it in one of my trials and the marker said avoid such sentences lol. But I just said "deeply" in the exam today instead :| idk lol. wtv

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)