• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Engineers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
they might...i know a couple of people who do engineering at UTS who commute from wollongong...

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Ye i know one friend who does aeronautical at sydney, but most friends are doing at uow. The travelling would be bad, unless you stay there i guess.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Nah i hate the illawarra, nothing done here + its hard to find a job here aswell. I wouldnt mind moving to melbourne though, its the best.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOl

Conspirocy

HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
man stop pissing me off
Hahaha as if he is annoying. He's got nothing, he is an engineer.

If engineer's were so smart, they would find a way to get rid of commerce/business students. They haven't so I guess Musk is stuck with our crappy posts.

HSC
N/A
Conspirocy said:
If engineer's were so smart, they would find a way to get rid of commerce/business students. They haven't so I guess Musk is stuck with our crappy posts.
They are taking your jobs though :lol:

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Conspirocy said:
Hahaha as if he is annoying. He's got nothing, he is an engineer.

Ye i get ya, but ive had enough of of his crap, seriously Musk stop it, its gettin boring.

Ye the thing he doesnt get that he is going to be working for a COMPANY...which need commerce/ business to run or there will be no engineering (financially)...unless you work at the council for low pay and no i never heard of engineers taking our jobs....they cleary dont study commerce.

Last edited:
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
i never heard of engineers taking our jobs....they cleary dont study commerce.
uhm this whole topic was originally about engineers taking commerce jobs. which they certainly can do. they can because they can do the complex maths commerce graduates cant do. if need be they learn the commerce stuff on the job more or less.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
AH shut the fuck up, you made bloody engineering a religion or something. YOu really are weird. People like you only act smart ass on the net, in reality SHIT.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Hahah you are owned dumbass, the facts are straight go to freakin google and type in what engineers can do: "ENGINEERING" not commerce stuff, hence you are owned, fucked over or whatever u call it.
You are soooo dumb how many times have i told you, my brother does engineering, i know what he can/ cant do, the money he earns, the difficulty of finding a job. Your a dumb cunt, wait till you finish your degree then tell me.

HSC
you are pretty naive to think that you can only get engineering jobs from an engineering degree.

i know of a couple of people who did telecommunications engineering. ones an IT consultant and the other has a commerce job (not sure exactly but they do math stuff).

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Telecommunications engineering involves programming etc so yes IT is related, as programming is incorporated into that course, i know i asked a senior telecom lecturer. The only thing i can think of for some math job for engineering is estimating, which is not commerce. Dont forget there is stuff like maths and finance which deal with heavy mathematics so they would do a lot of problem solving stuff in banks.

Man i have nothin against engineering, i really dont care but your engineering friend Musk is just going over board.

Musk i am not mentally disabled, unlike you i post things that are normal, not bullshit. The way you also swear and stuff makes me think you have a mental problem.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Engineering > Commerce
Engineering > Arts
Anything > Arts

These are the three facts that came out of the 9-page thread on engineering.

But enough is enough, so lets [/thread] now for crying out loud.

Bacilli

Hypocritical gump
HSC
N/A
My father is an engineer and he works in management for some engineering firm. Also, my sister is a structural engineer (civil) who works for the Australian National Bank; I will ask her what she does when I see her again; I know this for a fact though, she earns big money - I'm talking around $170.000 p/y.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Those Facts are completely false, if you really want real facts go ask qualified and experienced uni graduates. We are all undergraduates some people dont seem to understand this, like Musk. Musk you have to learn the internet is bias.

And Musk i told you earlier way earlier that i respect all degrees at uni. You just keep pissing me off, so i have to reveal some facts to you.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
can someone explain how to bend a con-rod around a sphere in solidworks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)