• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Engineers (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Telecommunications engineering involves programming etc so yes IT is related, as programming is incorporated into that course, i know i asked a senior telecom lecturer. The only thing i can think of for some math job for engineering is estimating, which is not commerce. Dont forget there is stuff like maths and finance which deal with heavy mathematics so they would do a lot of problem solving stuff in banks.
yeah i know the heavy maths is something engineers can do and many finance graduates cant. its not exactly pure business-y stuff but its still in the field of commerce and not engineering.

im also just pointing out that engineering isnt the only field that engineers can get into.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Ye but it depends on which finance you do "Commerce finance" or "mathematics and finance". Maths and finance deals heavly with 3-4 unit maths, not just stuff like math187 and stuff, they actually do more maths after completing those.

HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Ye but it depends on which finance you do "Commerce finance" or "mathematics and finance". Maths and finance deals heavly with 3-4 unit maths, not just stuff like math187 and stuff, they actually do more maths after completing those.
im aware of that. what's your point? engineers also do higher level maths

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Musk said:
OMG I GAVE YOU AN ADD FROM A COMPANY TO PROVE A POINT WHICH YOU KNOW!!!

are you FUCKING RETARDED OMG BANN THIS PERSON PLZ
Look MUSK stop pissing me off and i will stop arguing with you.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Musk said:
read the links dumb arse

theres like 4 ppl that think your mentally retarded alrdy
Man your thickheaded stop shitting around with me, fucken leave me alone you prick. I dont want to speak to you if you have nothing serious to say.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
watatank said:
actually it means "endless repetition" :p

i have. i fail to see your point?
Man dont worry, i dont care you'se can think what you'se want, i really dont care. Im am really getting tired of this.

Watatank dont be like Musk, only reason why i argue with him cause his keeps getting me started.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Im not poor, im educated and furthering that education by going to university.

Im sure Watatank keeps in mind you are an "undergraduate". If he wants any questions he will ask someone that has completed the degree + his electrical your construction..very different.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
JFK said:
Actually man, many of my mates that do engineering at USYD do complain about it.

EDIT: I know you're trolling Olol.

But also the UAI's for Eng at all three Uni's were the same for all types of Engineering.
yeah its really gay i know

i've got nothing

but tbh all of my mates that go to uts and unsw complain about it too

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Musk said:
i work for the university and hence spend alot of time with GRAUDATED ENGIENERS

hahahahahahahahaha ur shit
"Spend time" with graduates, you are not one. Man i cant understand why you cant be normal, you say your a cadet + work for uni.

And how the hell shouldve i known you work for the uni, no reason to call me shit....i dont even know you, hence i dont know about you.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Musk said:
yea well i wanted some fun >=)
Well you have to know the limits of fun. I am not a person that takes jokes very easily especially ones that involve me.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
JFK said:
Also doesn't cover Linear Algebra.(If you think I'm talking about y =mx+b you're a fucking moron, don't post in this thread)
I'm doing engineering and thought you were talking about that :s

JFK said:
QUADRUPLE POST SPREEEEEEE

Get that In ya.
moar lyke: "MON-MON-MON-MONSTER POST"

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Do you understand the relation of my previous reply to jumb's post? Oh sorry I forgot, having an understanding of anything isn't exactly an attribute of yours.

Anonymou5

HSC
N/A
Musk I forgot about your downs. So to avoid confusing you next time I'll quote his post even though it was obvious that I was referring to what he said. So Musk tell me how it's like not being able to express yourself without saying something along the lines of fuck shit cunt bogan. You're like one of those 5 year olds who can't express themselves properly and you've repeatedly demonstrated your dyslexia throughout this thread. Congratulations, have a medal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)