Eminem is garbage now (1 Viewer)

dza

Large Member
HSC
^^^

I got nothing against Eminem per se, I just dislike his "business approach" sometimes. He is clearly skilled, so why not show it? Why target the demographic that all real hip-hop fans loathe - the teenage pop addicted masses? That is the clear intention of songs like: Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Ass Like That, Just Lose It (shudders)

For example I personally loved the DJ Break Shady mixtape (minus the inclusion of 2 of the above songs).

Perhaps the only reason people could enjoy Emulate (especially Eminem's verse on it) was because it was over so quickly kekeke

OneManArmy

HSC
as Eminem's flow gets better, his lyrics get worse...

hiphophorray123 said:
2pac feat elton john - ghetto gospel is considered 'new' by radio, i heard it yesterday lolo
yea wtf? i see it all the time now and on those jamster ads...australia is so slow...like with Kanye West's album...that took over a year to reach here...

hiphophorray123 said:
onemanarmy...proofs retail album has leaked im downloading it now
yea i know...leaked this morning or something...can't download it now 'cause i've got a download limit which i wanna stay under...i'm gonna buy it anyway...

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
obie trice > eminem
You obviously havent heard enuf of eminem to make that comment - theres no way that obie is better

We all die one day - Em ripped obie (on obies own track)
Emulate - Em's flow killed obie
Eminems freestyles (for eg on tim westwood) > All of obies freestyles
Spend some time - Em's verse > obie

Obie is an alrite mc, hes gettin more lyrical tho......

Slim shady lp, Marshall mathers lp, Eminem show > Cheers

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
dza said:
^^^

I got nothing against Eminem per se, I just dislike his "business approach" sometimes. He is clearly skilled, so why not show it? Why target the demographic that all real hip-hop fans loathe - the teenage pop addicted masses? That is the clear intention of songs like: Real Slim Shady, Without Me, Ass Like That, Just Lose It (shudders)

For example I personally loved the DJ Break Shady mixtape (minus the inclusion of 2 of the above songs).

Perhaps the only reason people could enjoy Emulate (especially Eminem's verse on it) was because it was over so quickly kekeke
I hate it wen ppl judge eminem based on RADIO songs, for fuks sake their made 2 make a buzz for the album...

Real slim shady vs Way i am, Marshall mathers, Criminal, Im backWithout me vs Square dance, white america, soldier, when the music stops
Ass like that/Just lose it vs Neva enuf, like toy soldier, mockingbird, mosh

U should be judging the songs in bold ......
His business approach IS to make a radio friendly song... and it doesnt look lie its failing (encore still sold 4 mill)

HSC
shady_03 said:
You obviously havent heard enuf of eminem to make that comment - theres no way that obie is better

Obie is an alrite mc, hes gettin more lyrical tho......

Slim shady lp, Marshall mathers lp, Eminem show > Cheers

obie trice > eminem

dza

Large Member
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
obie trice > eminem
and

Nelly > Obie Trice

Hahahehehehohoho what have i done lololalaaa

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
Tru All This Forum

Album That Made Most Sense Was Either 8 Mile Or Eminem Show 8 Mile Had Mad Songs But Eminem Show Was Actual Full Lp

His Earliest Freestyles Are Fucking Awesum....he Did A Racist Song Once But Fuck It Was Stupid It Said Black Girls Want Ya Money And Benzino And Source Cried About It Zino<<worst Rapper Ever

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
shady_03 said:
yeah tru, but there isnt alot 2 write about after 4 albums..

1) slim shady lp - desperation of being an mc, being poor, not being albe 2 provide, gettin no airtime etc
2) marshall maters lp - backlash at all the critics, at all the accusations, being suddenly blowing up etc
3) eminem show - state of america, war on terrorism, price of fame etc
4) encore - beef in rap, racist allegations.....

I dunno wat his next album is goin to be about.... well see
didnt really wana talk about this quote but just big ups on ur sig all of them are 5 miced except documentary i dont kno what that got dont think it got 5

OneManArmy

HSC
shady_03 said:

Eminem's verse on We all die one day is terrible...Obie's wasen't that good either...Eminem's freestyles arn't too good either...some times they're alright tho...

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
OneManArmy said:
Eminem's verse on We all die one day is terrible...Obie's wasen't that good either...Eminem's freestyles arn't too good either...some times they're alright tho...

LISTEN TO EARLY EMINEM'S FREESTYLE HE IS OUT OF MATERIAL NOW

Danoz The Great

HSC
Eminem was always shit. There's no need to create a thread on something the general public is already quite aware of!

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
Eminem fucken stole Aerosmiths song 'DREAM ON' to make his song, 'Sing For The Moment'. Son of bitch !

illmatic

NaS
HSC
INXS said:
Eminem fucken stole Aerosmiths song 'DREAM ON' to make his song, 'Sing For The Moment'. Son of bitch !

What? It's called a sample - and he got Aerosmith's permission. Idiot.

INXS

King For A Day
HSC
I was being sarcastic you dick nut. :cool:

shane_86

HSC
Eminem is a fucking joke look at him ,he has a candy ass name, he acts and dresses like he's black, bitches about his mum and his ex wife in 3 albums and he's never done a hard day in jail. In the words of ICP 'eminem aint nothing but a bitch'

chew

lol fucking slim shady, he didnt turn hard until the day dre gave him a record deal

pretty pink

HSC
illmatic said:
oh that's rich! why dont you just stay out of the threads you dont like instead of destroying them with your smart ass comments?

anyway, back on topic.
u really need anger management or somethin...goin around bitin people heads of like that, gees...
well i like Eminem hes not that bad...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)