Eminem is garbage now (1 Viewer)

lego

HSC
N/A
hiphophorray123 said:
if your sick of mainstream rap checkout a group called 'the roots' and rejoice in good hip hop music :)
lol the roots are mainstream dude.

HSC
lego said:
lol the roots are mainstream dude.

yeh well sorta mainstream people like them too but they arent mainstream as in g-unit crap u know what i mean. They stay true to hip hop and they are one of the greatest hip hop groups ever to do it :uhhuh:

they don't get too much mainstream success either :(

alas, music sells good, good music doesn't sell

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Yeah tru he fell off a bit, especially with encore, but i wouldnt say hes garbage . Hiphop "the eminem show" wasnt a shit album, it had some mad songs on it (white america, square dance, soldier, when the music stops, drips, say what you say).. and u just said urself that u dont own any eminem albums.....

But eminem is producing more now but yeah hes back, especially with songs like 'welcome 2 detroit city' 'emulate' '2nd round' ' drama setter' - dont write him off now, hes gotten to where he is now coz of his talent as an mc.... dont be like ppl on boxden who say "oh hes shit he fell off hes wack" but dickride artists like jay and nas

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
hiphophorray123 said:
yeh well sorta mainstream people like them too but they arent mainstream as in g-unit crap u know what i mean. They stay true to hip hop and they are one of the greatest hip hop groups ever to do it :uhhuh:

they don't get too much mainstream success either :(

alas, music sells good, good music doesn't sell
yet you own all their albums....

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
Bookie said:
I hate hiphop/rap/ any black shit these days, but one of the first albums I bought was Slim Shady LP. That was cool, so was the next album. Then he became lame (enter: 8 mile).
obviously u havent heard "run rabbit" the 3 min freestyle at the end of the album ....

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
I loved The Eminem Show
its actually the only Eminem album i own, (like ive heard the others ofcourse)
but it is still a good album..
i love squaredance!

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
sweetXinsanity said:
I loved The Eminem Show
its actually the only Eminem album i own, (like ive heard the others ofcourse)
but it is still a good album..
i love squaredance!
Yeah the eminem show is a pretty good album, has some really great songs on it. Square dance is one of the best songs, some of my fav lines:

" yeah u laugh till ur mutherfukin ass gets drafted/ wen ur at bandcamp thinkin the crap cant happen"

" with a plan to ambush this bush administration/ mush the senates face in/ push this generation of kids to fight for the right to say something u mite not like"

"crazy insane or insance crazy?/ wen i say hussein u say SHADY!"

Eminems coming out with "the anger management tour 3 dvd" which is a live show of most of the songs off the eminem show ..... should be awesome

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Argonaut said:
Without Me[/]i and the like were probably all written with giggling teenagers in mind.And you know shit all about anything, it seems.

Seriously, out of all your posts i have ever read you are either :

1) making a smart ass comment

2) angry

3) complaining

Mate, you really gotta pull up your socks and stop being angry with the whole big bad world!!! You're like BoS's Oscar the Grouch. Stop being pissed off at everything and go pick some daffodils you moody little girl.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Argonaut said:
Complaints Department:

Take a number.

(For the record, you're probably read my posts wrong. They are meant to be highly cynical, a little sarcastic at times and slightly withdrawn. Think Basil Fawlty of Fawlty Towers meets Sam Vimes of Discworld and you're halfway there.)

Wow you must feel proud that so many people think you're just one lame grumpy fuck that's angry at the world. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

You try too hard to be "highly cynical, a little sarcastic and slightly withdrawn". Maybe you should try be yourself once in a while and stop emulating the characteristics of those you see on TV :)

Now shooo, you're presence ruins this thread. No one wants to see another one of your "highly, a little sarcastic and slightly withdrawn" [not to mention very lame] comments.

Bye bye.

illmatic

NaS
HSC
Argonaut said:
I'm sorry, but the problem is that cynical and sarcastic is just who I am. Though on BoS it is a slight exaggeration. What you read is almost the genuine article - you justhave to tone it down a little and that's wher ethe humour lies. Unfortunately, I've met just one person on this forum capable of doing that, so while I might appear to be making an arse of myself (and trust me, I'm quite capable) at least someone's laughing with me, provided they're reading the thread.

And A) I don't watch TV. That was just an analogy, and B) you posted this thread, and if you expect everyone to agree with you, you are sorely mistaken.

No i dont expect anyone to agree with me at all - provided that they offer some kind of basis for discussion. I dont like to see this thread destroyed by smart ass comments that offer nothing at all - just arrogance. Fine, if that's who you are then so be it, but you need to learn to withhold some of that when its not appropriate.

sweetXinsanity

Drama Queen On The Run...
HSC
Meh let em fight..I'll just rep you both for your use of big words and your ability to cure my boredom for the next 15 minutes :uhhuh:

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
artheterosexual said:
you sure know shit all about music
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to artheterosexual again.

shady_03

Sue me....
HSC
illmatic said:
Wow you must feel proud that so many people think you're just one lame grumpy fuck that's angry at the world. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!

You try too hard to be "highly cynical, a little sarcastic and slightly withdrawn". Maybe you should try be yourself once in a while and stop emulating the characteristics of those you see on TV :)

Now shooo, you're presence ruins this thread. No one wants to see another one of your "highly, a little sarcastic and slightly withdrawn" [not to mention very lame] comments.

Bye bye.
AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

FUKIN REPPED!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)