eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

hYperTrOphY

HSC
People say how at schoolies everyone just gets pissed and has sex. How true do you this is though?

Do you think everyone will be getting laid, or is it just a misconception about schoolies?

Georgie_girl

generally speaking the three main things that ppl do on on schoolies is:
1. drink alot
2. fuck alot.. if not that then close enough
3. have a great time
so yeah its not really a misconception... some ppl actually loose their virginity on the cruise and some ppl i knew from previous years did double digits.

hYperTrOphY

HSC
queenB said:
generally speaking the three main things that ppl do on on schoolies is:
1. drink alot
2. fuck alot.. if not that then close enough
3. have a great time
so yeah its not really a misconception... some ppl actually loose their virginity on the cruise and some ppl i knew from previous years did double digits.
Are you planning on replicating their success? :p

bumbers

Concorde Hotel

Everybody how many people will be at the concorde hotel from 27th nov to the 4th dec?

Georgie_girl

hYperTrOphY said:
Are you planning on replicating their success? :p[/QUOTE
I don't call it replication or a success story. Whatever il "shall" be doing on the boat may be of the social norm or not. Depends on my mood frankly.

luke_ball

Luke
HSC
hYperTrOphY said:
The title of this thread:
Sorry, just got lost in all the shit that's been talked in here and wanted to know if you blokes were on the same cruise as me and my mates, but thank god, your not! So enjoy it, get pissed, and dont try and be these big hero's as you talk yourself up 2 be.

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
i know it must be such a joy to know that "the big hero's" we somehow talk ourselves up to be are not on YOUR cruise. pull your head in wanka, me and my mates muck around on this thread and ahh "TALK SHIT"for our own amusement as alot of other people seem to do on this site yet we dont see you critising anyone else so please let me accept ur apologie and ask you to fuck off! but what makes your post luke ball most amusing is the fact that you were not able to decipher all this shit enough to relise the title of this thread ANY ONE ON THE 29TH to THE 8TH cruise obviously proving yourself to be a DUMBASS!

d.j

Yeah, me and my boys will glady ally with you on this cruise.

powerhouse said:
St Gregs boys for cruise domination! SGP pride...
We like your style very much - we like to make an impression too ;) Give me your name and we'll organise something on the cruise. I go to St Aloysius' College btw. We'll see you there, hey.

d.j

HEY Patrick, how's it going mate?

I'll see you there hey - note, we don't need the numbers to make an impression! Muhahahaahha

d.j

Yeah I know a lot of Loreto Normahurst peeps, even though I go to aloys in the city

shithead said:
hey, acouple of my friends and i are going on a cruise and we know acouple others going from other schools too. we go to loreto normanhurst but we know people from marion college and round lanecove area goign to. hope its fun ive been saving up for it.
hope u guys all like to drink and have fun caus us girls going are plannign on getting smashed.
Yeah I know quite a few people from Beecroft Primary and St Gerards in Carlingford, who went to Loreto Normanhurst

d.j

SHAKES said:
hey everyone what schools are going on the 29th cruise ive heard a few been thrown around but i want to know whos in for sure!
the gregs boys will be there for sure!
St Aloys at Milson's Pt mate, cya there - and btw, we like your style dude! Open to do stuff and ready to have fun! I'll cya there hey

powerhouse

HSC
d.j said:
We like your style very much - we like to make an impression too ;) Give me your name and we'll organise something on the cruise. I go to St Aloysius' College btw. We'll see you there, hey.
I dunno, maybe i have a dirty mind but i don't reckon i wanna take part in your shananigans, thanks. ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)