eeeeeeey anyone on the 29th nov cruise??! (1 Viewer)

d.j

No, I didn't mean it in that way

powerhouse said:
I dunno, maybe i have a dirty mind but i don't reckon i wanna take part in your shananigans, thanks. ;)
Dw, you can rest assured that we ain't like that. Definitely no shananigans around here :p

d.j

By CAS, I'm assuming that you you mean Combined Associated Schools?

d.j

Yeah

SHAKES said:
a few CAS boys on the boat should make for a few good times.and dont wory powerhouse whatever shananigans there goin to be up to its a sure thing the gregs boys will be up to much worse BNO-to be locked up hahaha
What competition group do St Gregs play in (i.e Rugby, Soccer) ?

I know of GPS, ISA, and CSDN

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
gday deej..its alex here.. :p

haha yeh i cant wait til the 1st night..gonna meet so many "kool" people..my brain is seizing up from excitement. Go to good ol' epping boys n me and my mates r bogans that want a bit of fun..we have white bonds singlets sewn onto our rib cage, a thong tan, hairy mullett's, even hairier legs, wear stubbies, and have even stubbier forefingers.

Long live Reggie Reagan!

yeh New Caledonia kicks ass compared to the Gold Coast..consifdering im underage at the time by one solitary singular fucked up month.. :(

Would that matter too much? Would they really care as well i think, most people will be over 18 at least..? i hope not, because it would ruin my plans for being a drunken bum for 9 nights :D

"SHAKES"

dwon at campbelltown athletics centre! putting in
HSC
yea D.J i meant combined associated schools, ive versed a few of your boys in sport but most of them from the GPS ranks. where from METROPOLITAN CATOLIC SCHOOLS basically a bunch of catholic boys schools who cant cut the ranks of CAS let alone GPS. but still gregs are a good school with good blokes who will drink 9 nights straight and worship any alcohol you throw at them!

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
hey alex aka borkis, hey andy aka dj

haha alex we aint really that much of bogans are we? well i cant wait for this cruise, i reckon 17yr olds wont have ne trouble gettin alcohol. the only reason why ppl really check for id, is incase cops findout, then they get busted, BUT THERE ARE NO COPS ON THE CRUISE! so no real reason for them 2 ask for id, but i duno ppl are stingy somtimes

hey we stop off every 3days on an island eh? do we stay at the island the whole day? i wonder what we can do on the island, like would we have to stay as a group of just go anywhere,

how much money are u guyz planning to spend each day? im budgeting for 50bux a day, about 30bux of drinks and 20 bux for sightseeing or whateva else.

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
hey sheela..

yeh i know..but its all good mate..i cant wait gonna have loads of fun-filled fun and meet so many new ppl...yeh ill budget around that too..but ill hav YOU to get me my beer for ME..ooh and we get that free $100 credit 2 spend on the boat too..

u guys get that too?

Al Hail Reg Reagan

d.j

Ok good stuff

SHAKES said:
yea D.J i meant combined associated schools, ive versed a few of your boys in sport but most of them from the GPS ranks. where from METROPOLITAN CATOLIC SCHOOLS basically a bunch of catholic boys schools who cant cut the ranks of CAS let alone GPS. but still gregs are a good school with good blokes who will drink 9 nights straight and worship any alcohol you throw at them!
Yeah I know MCS. But hey, not all the schools in CAS are as good as they are supposed to be. E.g Cranbrook technically should be pretty competitive in CAS 1st XI football and athletics, but they aren't as good these days. Knox have been pretty hot the last few yrs, and Barka are defeatable these days. I'd like to see same inter-school / rep teams play each other, now that would be something GOOD to watch.

I think the whole CAS contingent just arose from selection in the early 1900s - therefore, the competition has changed, and no one can go around and make entirely accurate comparisions in todays terms.

d.j

Hey man

Suppp Alex mate! I am seeing you on sunday mate, are we going to that ?

d.j

SHAKES said:
Haha I like that last sentence if yours. Good stuff

ashyoddy

HSC
Mackellar girls are hitting the cruise on the 29th! yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh GO MACKA! 23 of us...... we got the top level......wooooooop.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)