Easy/Bludgey units (1 Viewer)

RandoM_TerroR

あなたの背中に!
HSC
Guys, so what units should i choose for some fillers for SEM2? any ideas?

Thanks

HSC
N/A
You are like first year, everything is a bludge.

Also, are you an arts student? I always find that arts students are always looking to bludge (I guess it's just the nature of an arts degree).

KidDang

HSC
Uni Grad
You are like first year, everything is a bludge.

Also, are you an arts student? I always find that arts students are always looking to bludge (I guess it's just the nature of an arts degree).
Theres nothing wrong with him trying to find some easier subjects to boost his gpa. It allow him to focus on his core courses. Even in maths theres a shorter method to solve an equation. If you decide to use the longer way it is up to you, but it doesn't mean others are a bludge.

izzy88

HSC
Pick something you are interested in (or with a good/engaging lecturer). If you are interested in it, you will have more motivation to do the work and probably do better. Where there is a bell curve in operation I don't think any subjects can really be called a bludge - to conform to the bell curve someone has to get a pass, credit etc. Yes someone may naturally be good at a subject and do well on little work, but that is really very dependent on the particular person.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)