Easiest B.Bus/B.Com units? (1 Viewer)

hszr

HSC
Basically I want to take a few units to increase my GPA, last year I did "Introduction to Management" and it was the easiest thing ever. Any other really easy units?

Thx

Monstar

HSC
What uni do you go to?

rule of thumb: anything thing with a marketing prefix is kinda easy.. easy to pass but i find they give out less distinctions.

williamc

HSC
yeah

management

international business

and marketing units are the easiest ones generally

hszr

HSC
Thanks for the replies guys. I am at UTAS, but looking to transfer to either UMelb, Monash, USyd or preferably UNSW once I boost my grades a bit.

Ayatollah

HSC
N/A
Thanks for the replies guys. I am at UTAS, but looking to transfer to either UMelb, Monash, USyd or preferably UNSW once I boost my grades a bit.
lol you deadbeat they look at the subjects you've done.. and if you've done shit in the proper subjects then they'll instantly reject you.

stay at UTAS (i don't even know what that stands for) you lowly bludger, if you can't do well in your subjects you don't belong at a Go8

RDX

one8seven
HSC
Uni Grad
Marketing/Management units are easiest for me, if you're a mathsy person maybe stats.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
lol you deadbeat they look at the subjects you've done.. and if you've done shit in the proper subjects then they'll instantly reject you.

stay at UTAS (i don't even know what that stands for) you lowly bludger, if you can't do well in your subjects you don't belong at a Go8
Given that you don't even know that UTAS stands for University of Tasmania, what position are you in to even give advice?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)