• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

(EAS) Educational Access Scheme and Bonus ATAR/UAI Points awarded... (1 Viewer)

samaccount123

HSC
Yeah I know, some universities have a limit of points that they could offer..as I said earlier the amount of bonus points OR allocated vacancies (allocation method) given DEPENDS on EACH uni's policies . :shoot:

Also about the 15 bonus points (including strong performance in HSC subjects)..I've never seen that in any institution yet..so drop that thought I mentioned earlier, lol :spin:
Your probably most likely right about 10 being the max for UNSW, but I really believe as well that getting +15 bonus points IS POSSIBLE but only through UTS because I read this part of the site below..

inpUTS Educational Access Scheme : UTS Equity and Diversity

This part in partic.:

HSC Bonus Points Scheme

• UTS also has a HSC Bonus Points Scheme, see UTS: Year 12 Bonus Scheme - University of Technology, Sydney. If you are eligible for HSC bonus points, the points will be added to your UAI giving you an adjusted entry score.
  • The 10 UAI concession for inpUTS eligible applicants will then apply to this adjusted entry score.
Note the words "Applic. will THEN APPLY to this score.." which means..UTS gives bonus points to a max of 5 yes..but if a person applies for EAS then they can get an allocation point of 10 more..which adds to 15! Lol

missknightley

HSC
is there ANY chance that i would get into combined law in UTS which is around 97.4 but i only got 96.45.... but i also get bonus points from EAS since my applicaiton was successful???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)