Early offer programme (1 Viewer)

ali-fc

HSC
I got an email today from them saying "The Admissions Office will be notifying all Early Offer Program applicants of the outcomes of their application this week"
It was a pretty broad email so I'm assuming you would've gotten it too? Anyways, hopefully that means we'll know by the end of the week. I don't think English will be done very well if I'm just wanting to get home to check the mail. HAHA
Anyways, goodluck everyone with both Notre Dame and HSC. Hopefully it all works out for the best :)
i havent got an email yet 0.o LOL im soo keen of knowing!
I got the email as well, I'm dying to find out!
me to!!

megan_p

HSC
i havent got an email yet 0.o LOL im soo keen of knowing!
Maybe they're sending the email out as they send out the letter (be it a rejection or acceptance letter)? Like they send one batch of letters then the email to that person? So they don't send an email saying you'll know this week when they can't guarantee the letter's even gonna be sent by then.
I donno, I just want to know now either way, before I go crazy haha

enoilgam

HSC
You guys should be fine - as long as your marks/ranks are reasonable, you should get accepted.

ali-fc

HSC
Maybe they're sending the email out as they send out the letter (be it a rejection or acceptance letter)? Like they send one batch of letters then the email to that person? So they don't send an email saying you'll know this week when they can't guarantee the letter's even gonna be sent by then.
I donno, I just want to know now either way, before I go crazy haha
hahha me too!

megan_p

HSC
Has anyone got a letter yet?!
Not yet! :(
Nope not yet, still anxiously waiting! I didn't even receive that email you were talking about :/
I received another email from them saying good luck with the exams and stuff like that, similar to what other unis have been sending out. Don't know if they're saying 'goodluck' because they're gonna look at my final marks to make the decision through the normal application... I spend to much time trying to deconstruct things like this haha When was your interview? Maybe they're putting people in the system in the order they got the applications? I went in for mine months ago. Early-mid August

EVOking1

HSC
yeh guys i dont think were going to get our letters this week ...looks like we should get them during our exam! :(

megan_p

HSC
I got a letter from them today saying I didn't get in.
Happy I got it this week and not next, but oh well, I still have the main rounds, just have to put more effort into my study now haha
Good luck guys!

ali-fc

HSC
are u srs how gay sorry to hear that :( yeh hard its all up to the main rounds now haha goodluck!

megan_p

HSC
Don't stress too much guys :) Just study hard this weekend so if you don't get accepted you still have a good chance with your HSC marks. :)
And prepare yourself for if you don't get in. They chose a horrible time to send out the letters, and the last thing anyone needs is a rejection letter upsetting them so much they fail the HSC... because then nowhere will accept you.
Heads up guys, I'm sure everything will work out fine :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)