Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Xperamental

HSC
RavenWing278 said:
zzomg still havent gotten a letter from UOW yet...i applied for BA in Civil engineering...wtf is going on?!?!>_<! i applied for early entry to somewhat relieve strees..now its adding to my pre exam stress..lolz
i emailed the guy who sends out the letters this morning... he sent a batch out yesterday... so you should get it tomorrow... he was on annual leave for most of last week so didnt get to send them all out :) good luck

RavenWing278

HSC
got my my letter today, provisional entry for engineering civil..T_T provided i get 75 for maths and 78 UAI which IMO is practically useless as UAI cutoff for the course is 78 to begin with...ffs

lachlanmarnham

HSC
RavenWing278 said:
got my my letter today, provisional entry for engineering civil..T_T provided i get 75 for maths and 78 UAI which IMO is practically useless as UAI cutoff for the course is 78 to begin with...ffs
yeh one of my mates got exactly the same thing for the same course i think, unless of course your name is pat larkin,,,,then u are him haha

i got unconditional for Medical radiation physics sooo psyched

HSC
RavenWing278 said:
well the alternative is a flat no, of course

killswitch23

HSC
im still waiting for a letter from Informatics. i applied for C Comp Science. my trial marks weren't too good (my best being 2U maths on 61%, 17 / 87) however i still would like to find out..

hungphan

HSC
N/A
Cookie182 said:
Guaranteed entry into B Engineering (Civil)
Congrat mate! im trying to get in B-maths Adv now and hopefully i can do it!Anyone who knows that which mark of maths subject should be to get in B-Maths Adv?

Xperamental

HSC
killswitch23 said:
im still waiting for a letter from Informatics. i applied for C Comp Science. my trial marks weren't too good (my best being 2U maths on 61%, 17 / 87) however i still would like to find out..
I don't think that sounds too bad... i got Conditional Entry to Informatics.... my best trial results was 63% (1/8).

semsav2

HSC
N/A
Xperamental said:
I don't think that sounds too bad... i got Conditional Entry to Informatics.... my best trial results was 63% (1/8).
Hey Xperamental, Congrats!:)

Just curious ....what conditions did you get with those trial results?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)