Early Entry (1 Viewer)

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
All computing courses were through informatics and offers were posted 5 days after the interviews (which were around the 28th Sept.) My mate got guarranteed into comp. Sci a few freinds got conditional.

Im hanging to hear from the engineering faculty- my interview was two wks ago today. HSC starts next friday lol!!!

Who applied for early entry into enginnering?????????????????

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
oh ok thanks. Well with the engineering thing ring em up if u get no reply on monday, 2 weeks thats too long, that department is so lazy.

zagga20

HSC
Cookie182 said:
All computing courses were through informatics and offers were posted 5 days after the interviews (which were around the 28th Sept.) My mate got guarranteed into comp. Sci a few freinds got conditional.

Im hanging to hear from the engineering faculty- my interview was two wks ago today. HSC starts next friday lol!!!

Who applied for early entry into enginnering?????????????????

I applied for engineering, i rang them awhile back (on the 9th) they told me, 2 weeks...

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
Damn so from the 9th another 2 weeks? Whats so stress relieving about early entry now lol. Anyways hope u get it and good luck to all.

hungphan

HSC
N/A
Anyone who knows that do i must to be at UOW on enrolment day of new students and orientation day?Could i do it from overseas by internet??

zagga20

HSC
Engineering results are back!

I got a provisional entry into a BE/Science
provided my UAI > 74 and mathematics mark is 75%
which seems doable.

Im currently asking them what my chances are if i changed to a B of science alone.

kathrynso

HSC
Has anyone heard back from the faculty of science?

And congrats for getting provisional entry. It's better than nothing. And even though I don't know who you are, I'm sure you'll get the requirements.

Cookie182

Individui Superiore
HSC
N/A
zagga20 said:
Engineering results are back!

I got a provisional entry into a BE/Science
provided my UAI > 74 and mathematics mark is 75%
which seems doable.

Im currently asking them what my chances are if i changed to a B of science alone.

letter in the mail? Im still wiating for mine, i guess it depends on where u are- im in the Shellharbour region. I originally applied for BE-Physics but in there we discuss it and i decided i dont want the double, jsut the BE. Hope they dont give me the double, if so, i reckon u can ring up and jsut drop it to a single.

My goal is BE/Comm but obviosuly u cant get early entry into that. Anywayz hope to hear today.

HSC
Cookie182 said:
letter in the mail? Im still wiating for mine, i guess it depends on where u are- im in the Shellharbour region. I originally applied for BE-Physics but in there we discuss it and i decided i dont want the double, jsut the BE. Hope they dont give me the double, if so, i reckon u can ring up and jsut drop it to a single.

My goal is BE/Comm but obviosuly u cant get early entry into that. Anywayz hope to hear today.
No need, if you get into the double i can't see why you cant get into the single. if you don't want it anymore then change your preferences. Early entry only works if its your first preference.

Last edited:

Xperamental

HSC
has anyone heard from Faculty of Informatics?? Eagerly awaiting that letter...

slick01

:santa: Hi, my name is taylor and i want to be an engine-eer, me no very good at english. how do me get early entry ??? i live in the country and this is the ferst time i have ussed a compooter.

Xperamental

HSC
slink01 said:
:santa: Hi, my name is taylor and i want to be an engine-eer, me no very good at english. how do me get early entry ??? i live in the country and this is the ferst time i have ussed a compooter.
o....k ... that didnt sound bs at all

Hakz

Proud Member
HSC
N/A
slink01 said:
Well i wouldnt even accept u to the interview yet alone give u an offer. Early entry is over and its engineer not engine-eer lol.

jest3r

HSC
Just got offered early entry for B. Medicinal Chemistry :D Now I don't feel like studying...

hungphan

HSC
N/A
Xperamental said:
has anyone heard from Faculty of Informatics?? Eagerly awaiting that letter...
yep!i got a guarantee letter after 4 working days from the interview day.u'd better call them n ask what's going on.Good luck m8!

RavenWing278

HSC
zzomg still havent gotten a letter from UOW yet...i applied for BA in Civil engineering...wtf is going on?!?!>_<! i applied for early entry to somewhat relieve strees..now its adding to my pre exam stress..lolz

rookie89

HSC
just got early entry for wollo uni this morning. only cut the uai down to 75, but owell. just wondering if ya can defer early entry if i get the requirements?

HSC
of course you can. early entry is not binding...you can get early entry for any course and then take up an offer for any other course you want... if you make that your first preference. i know people who got early entry for more than one course and then still ended up going to another uni.

if you want to defer and thats the course you want to do, accept the offer and follow all the other procedures to defer (you'll have to look that up)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)