Dumped for not saying "i love you" (1 Viewer)

HSC
borkis04 said:
aww...JERK!...
dont worry..as other ppl have said in this thread..there r bigger fish in the ocean dood!

pff..just too sleazy he was aye..**rolling eyes while whistling**
hahahahahaha 69 posts mate!!!

yeha, i didn't really know him for that long. only 3 months but werent going out til only a few weeks ago. so nothin to dwell on right?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:

yeha, i didn't really know him for that long. only 3 months but werent going out til only a few weeks ago. so nothin to dwell on right?
Absolutely nothing.

How much more obvious can you get? "So after I said all that, I can't fuck you?"

You should have slapped him, kicked him in the balls. Anything.

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Absolutely nothing.

How much more obvious can you get? "So after I said all that, I can't fuck you?"

You should have slapped him, kicked him in the balls. Anything.
yeah i was a lil godsmocked - was way to shocked to do anything remotely revengeful! dam my lateness. this time 2moz ill probs have the best come back - but i cant think of anythin now.

KYKYJ

HSC
wel. . .

Copacabana NYC said:
well if he could tell you he luvs you after a few weeks obviously that luv wasn't very deep luv. . so 4get abt him move on and hav fun in life-its 2 short to worri bout little things like that, if he isn't goin to leave u a betta person wen u break up then he wasn't rite in the first place- wen u go out wit sum1 they should make every moment enjoyable 4 u. . .
CHIN UP, MOVE ON and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

borkis04

You have been blocked.
Arse of the World, Syd being the arsehole :D
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:

i might be sleazy but i am all man baby **nods head**

69 eh! ;) shit..this one better not count..i want to savour it for as long as possible!

yeh, seriously..hes a jerk..dont worry abt him..hes just another Tom Cruise..**rolls eyes** A decent sleezbag like meself wouldnt want anybody for just sex..we move onto that...:p

haha nah like i really care abt this girl..coz shes got a heaps good personality and really kool..most girls like me bcoz im actually not a sleezebag or egotistical guy..im a bloke..anyway back onto the topic....dw the right guy will walk on by and see your inner beauty **nods head**

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
hey guys,

i started a thread titled "who has said "i love you"?" was about my bf (now ex) saying 'i love you' to me and me not saying it back.

well last night i met up with him, to what i though would just be to hang out etc, but no, he decides to pick a fight with me coz i didn't say 'i love you' back to him.

he said it again last night and after reading all your posts i thought i better not lie and say it back so i just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.....bad idea!

he picked a fight with me! was completely out of line! i was gobsmocked to what to say to him so i just copped it all! I just couldn't reply to him, his accusations where completely irrelvant. like they were so stupid, it wasn't even worth a response - this seems stupid now but i suck at handling things right then and there.

Eg. "obviously we aren't on the same paths, i want my love to be reciprocated."
"i can't handle the way you respond whenever i say it." - um what the? he has said it three times and first time i laughed, 2nd i giggled and said thanks and 3rd i just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. - was it that bad?
"we want different things - i want this relationship to work, you obviously just want some fun."
"you don't understand where i'm coming from."

and yadda yadda yadda i dont really want to say too much more.

so yeah he broke it off.

not really expecting a reply, just feel like deleting my other post, but some of the stories are so cute...so i won't.
ignore him, his loss, you'll have no trouble finding a new boyfriend

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Copacabana NYC said:
he said it again last night and after reading all your posts i thought i better not lie and say it back so i just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.....bad idea!

... this seems stupid now but i suck at handling things right then and there.

....Eg. "obviously we aren't on the same paths
You thought it was best not to lie yet didnt you say you didn't feel that you loved him so early into the relationship? So instead you gave him a kiss and said I love You when you didnt mean it. In other words you lied.

You can't rely on internet forums to get you through life.

You had a problem, DISCUSS THE PROBLEM, if you can't talk to your bf about how you feel then your not ready for a relationship.

Sorry if i'm being a tad agressive here but honestly, communication is something thats lacking in your relationship.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
bscienceboi said:
You thought it was best not to lie yet didnt you say you didn't feel that you loved him so early into the relationship? So instead you gave him a kiss and said I love You when you didnt mean it. In other words you lied.

You can't rely on internet forums to get you through life.

You had a problem, DISCUSS THE PROBLEM, if you can't talk to your bf about how you feel then your not ready for a relationship.

Sorry if i'm being a tad agressive here but honestly, communication is something thats lacking in your relationship.
I think she meant she just gave him a kiss, and didn't say "I love you".

But I agree that there's a lack of communication. Even fifty kisses wouldn't explain to him why you're not saying anything back. When he said "I love you", you should tell him you're not ready to return the favour, instead of giggle or smile or kiss him without saying a word.

Anyway, none of that matters now. Lets just hope his next victim is clever enough to doubt his motives.

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
i think the whole sitaution lacks maturity on both their parts. she can't be expected to say she loves him if she doesn't, and he's gonna hate not knowing why she doesn't love him.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
he came over and i spoke to him before he went to work this morning. i said i was sorry if my responses to his 'i love you' was a bit rude and obnoxious and explained to him that i am grateful that he does, and care a lot about him.

he accepted my apology and said "so like coz i said it, can i come over tonight and you know?"

im like "er...what?"

and he goes "you know what i mean. stay over and all?"

i said "and do what?"

he said "well, what do you think?"

i just said "er, well i think we are on different levels at the moment and right now i just want to focus on my hsc so maybe its best if we have some time apart."

he replied "oh so after i said all that, i can't fuck u?"

and i just said "are you kidding? ok, i think you need to leave."

um i think thats it....he was much obliged to leave when i said that. he even said "fuck you" when he was walking out the door.

charming.
i thought so... as posted a few before yours:
iambored said:
copacabana was it you that said you would never sleep with a guy unless he said he loved you, and you tolf your now ex bf that?

if that was you - i think you should watch his motives. if he really loved you he wouldn't be able to live without you, if he didn't think he was getting any action he would
at least you didn't give into pressure and say you loved him, good on you for doing what you wanted

hipPo3

HSC
jebbie said:
I knoooow Im responding heaps late. And I knooooow that Im generalising, but I have a tendancy to do that D:

Guys suck. The end.
Out of all the people I know, this has been the crappiest year for relationships. Its in the past, its almost Christmas, and once thats over, you have a whole new year and a fresh start.

I've already decided next year's going to be a good year for love <3<3

Not that thats really based on anything, just that, well if this year was so bad. Next year has to be good :cool:
awesome .. ever thought of a lesbian relationship ?, i know i would if i were a girl

i fully agree with u there 100% .. guys suck

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
he came over and i spoke to him before he went to work this morning. i said i was sorry if my responses to his 'i love you' was a bit rude and obnoxious and explained to him that i am grateful that he does, and care a lot about him.

he accepted my apology and said "so like coz i said it, can i come over tonight and you know?"

im like "er...what?"

i said "and do what?"

i just said "er, well i think we are on different levels at the moment and right now i just want to focus on my hsc so maybe its best if we have some time apart."

um i think thats it....he was much obliged to leave when i said that. he even said "fuck you" when he was walking out the door.

charming.

I knoooow Im responding heaps late. And I knooooow that Im generalising, but I have a tendancy to do that D:

Guys suck. The end.
Out of all the people I know, this has been the crappiest year for relationships. Its in the past, its almost Christmas, and once thats over, you have a whole new year and a fresh start.

I've already decided next year's going to be a good year for love <3<3

Not that thats really based on anything, just that, well if this year was so bad. Next year has to be good :cool:

hipPo3

HSC
too bad .. i was going to offer a lesbian relationship with me
but now no hanky panky for u

i cant wait till new yr .. this times its gonna be awesome, im old enough have propper friends :D

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
hipPo3 said:
awesome .. ever thought of a lesbian relationship ?, i know i would if i were a girl

i fully agree with u there 100% .. guys suck
Me? Hahaahhahahahha

No

Lhyviathan

2/cos C
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:

im like "er...what?"

i said "and do what?"

charming.
GGYOURHSC :(

Frenglish_Angel

Ok, as usual I'm reading the last page, and Copacabana, seriously, he doesn't sound nice at all...saying I love u so he can get some?! All I can say is, go on you for telling him where to go...It takes guts to do that, and I'm glad you put ur needs before his. I hope you go really well in your HSC. Who needs boys?! They are stupid...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)