• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Dumped for not saying "i love you" (1 Viewer)

jebbie

imrad. yourerad. letshug.
HSC
hipPo3 said:
too bad .. i was going to offer a lesbian relationship with me
but now no hanky panky for u

i cant wait till new yr .. this times its gonna be awesome, im old enough have propper friends :D
Damn. Looks like I missed out then :\

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
I think she meant she just gave him a kiss, and didn't say "I love you".
ahh I misread the post, but everything else I've said still applies.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Copacabana NYC said:
hey guys,

i started a thread titled "who has said "i love you"?" was about my bf (now ex) saying 'i love you' to me and me not saying it back.

well last night i met up with him, to what i though would just be to hang out etc, but no, he decides to pick a fight with me coz i didn't say 'i love you' back to him.

he said it again last night and after reading all your posts i thought i better not lie and say it back so i just smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.....bad idea!

he picked a fight with me! was completely out of line! i was gobsmocked to what to say to him so i just copped it all! I just couldn't reply to him, his accusations where completely irrelvant. like they were so stupid, it wasn't even worth a response - this seems stupid now but i suck at handling things right then and there.

Eg. "obviously we aren't on the same paths, i want my love to be reciprocated."
"i can't handle the way you respond whenever i say it." - um what the? he has said it three times and first time i laughed, 2nd i giggled and said thanks and 3rd i just smiled and kissed him on the cheek. - was it that bad?
"we want different things - i want this relationship to work, you obviously just want some fun."
"you don't understand where i'm coming from."

and yadda yadda yadda i dont really want to say too much more.

so yeah he broke it off.

not really expecting a reply, just feel like deleting my other post, but some of the stories are so cute...so i won't.
Haha.

He's not a jerk, he just likes someone else.

Anyway, serves you right for not loving him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)