Dropouts, class sizes, X classes and predictions :) (1 Viewer)

Girls

HSC
No one has dropped from any of my subjects... yet.

Which is a shame. Half of my modern class can barely locate Russia on a world map.

And I'm predicting half of the extension maths cohort to drop, me included. So from 28 to.. 15 at most.

English extension is downright lol. 5 people in the class - 3 wants to drop for sure and 1 is still unsure. So if it's only me in the class for the HSC... Well I don't need to worry about rankings anymore do I?
Won't need to worry about rankings, no, but make damn sure you do well in the external exam. Some guy was in a 1 on 1 class for Music 2 at my school a few years ago. Did great internally for the whole year, then flunked the HSC exam. Board of Studies absolutely fed him.

c-clumsy

HSC
Won't need to worry about rankings, no, but make damn sure you do well in the external exam. Some guy was in a 1 on 1 class for Music 2 at my school a few years ago. Did great internally for the whole year, then flunked the HSC exam. Board of Studies absolutely fed him.
Holy crap.

Thanks for the info. If it does end up with only me and the teacher, I better make sure it doesn't end up like that.

ClassOf2013

HSC
My old 2u maths class (which I dropped out of for General) started with 7 students, it now only has 2 students (it is now combined with a 3u class).

I think a LOT of people will drop business studies, come Term 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)