Drop jpn continuers enrol in beginners instead yr 11? (1 Viewer)

PIFKIE

HSC
Have a BIG dilemma: Can't get the subjects i want in Yr 11 /12 as the lines all clash.

In order to do my main subjects I have to drop Japanese continuers.
Also Society & Culture + Multimedia.

As my school still offers Japanese continuers even although I can't select it because it is on the same line as my main subject my question is this:

Can I enrol in Japanese Beginners instead for Year 11-12 somewhere else if I fail or don't do well in continuers in the School Certificate?

If you fail or don't do well in a continuers language can you enrol in beginners for Year 11-12?

I put Open High on this list as this was my only option, i don't think they will accept me though because JPN continuers is still running at my school as is beginners. I know they expect me to drop another subject but I 'm not willing to do that.

Any ideas appreciated.

hermand

je t'aime.
HSC
if you've already done the language, you can't do beginners. simple as that.

i don't understand why you say you can't do continuers at ohs?

muzeikchun852

HSC
Time Table Clash? Same here, but my Jap teacher said I cannot do Japanese at Open high School because it is offered at my school. I told her about the timetable clash. She still said I can't do Open High school
im sure u can still do it with OHS..
just take it with ur co-ordinator..

Ostentatious

jfK1c45g2f4Of56Eyd4f57cxZ
HSC
FML, I missed out on Music then xD Oh well, my Japanese teacher is REALLY good anyway so I don't care ;)

Z

zavier

Call the Japanese department, and ask to be put through to Mrs Vilkins. She is head of enrollments last I knew. Timetable clashes that are unavoidable are considered in enrollments. You probably can do it, and OHS is simply amazing!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)