Drop course after census date (1 Viewer)

onedaysnotice

HSC
So I've been meaning to drop one of my courses, however I kept postponing doing it until now that I've accidentally missed the census date :/ Is there a way to still drop it? I don't mind penalty, as I accept that the fault solely lies with me. I just don't want to still be tied to it and feel obligated to it.

Crobat

#tyrannosaurusREKT
HSC
If I recall correctly, you need to go and see the student services admins and talk over it with them. You're still able to drop the courses, but I believe you get an automatic fail for the subject which goes on your academic transcript. Not sure if you're able to get a refund for the courses though :\

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
You can drop it although it will be on your record as a fail. You still have to pay for it.

The only way to drop it and it not be counted as a fail is if you had a recent serious medical issue or bereavement etc.

onedaysnotice

HSC
By fail, does that mean I get 0% for the course? Or do they account for you not being able to take the final exam, etc? Cuz 0% will drop my Term WAM like a brick. :/

D94

HSC
N/A
By fail, does that mean I get 0% for the course? Or do they account for you not being able to take the final exam, etc? Cuz 0% will drop my Term WAM like a brick. :/
You get recorded as a Fail and it's an automatic zero.

Yes, your Term and Overall WAM will get destroyed.

onedaysnotice

HSC
..Guess I'll just stay and try scrounge up as many marks as I can. Thanks for the help guys.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)