Dream Interpretation (1 Viewer)

P.T.F.E

HSC
i just bought this dream interpretation book from crazy clarks, i wouldn't trust it as apparently everything is about sex sexuality or penis.

what do people think about dreams and does anyone want me to interpret their dream with pathetic/funni book?

Stoogey

HSC
Yeh sure why not. Well, last night i had a dream that i had a dream.

Now tell me what the hell that means...

:)

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
ok lets go. serious one
i had a dream that i was in a hot air balloon that had a jet fly through it coz it was hijacked by some arab terrorist. no joke

HSC
be.yourself said:
oh yes i believe in dream interpretations. fascinating stuff!

who believes in reincarnation???
The people who believe in dream interpretations are often the same people who believe in reincarnation. Maybe the dreams you're having now are glimpses of what your reincarnated life will be after your death. I had a dream that i boarded a plane that crashed into an island and the only survivors are me and a dozen other sex therapist on their way to a conference. If that doesn't happen in my next life. Just imagine how disappointed i might be.

P.T.F.E

HSC
Darnie said:
ok lets go. serious one
i had a dream that i was in a hot air balloon that had a jet fly through it coz it was hijacked by some arab terrorist. no joke
ok i'll try haha

so to be in flight and to be flying means lack of inhibition and freedom

being attacked is the fear of being under threat from external events or internal emotions.

so thats what this books says i tried to break it down =]
what do u think, maybe it means terrorism has made us all have a lack in freedom and ur worried about travelin and being attacked.

08er

HSC
i don't believe in dream interpretations.

Darnie

mad cunt
HSC
P.T.F.E said:
ok i'll try haha

being attacked is the fear of being under threat from external events or internal emotions.

what do u think, maybe it means terrorism has made us all have a lack in freedom and ur worried about travelin and being attacked.
my freedom has expanded, i suppose, since 2001/2003 or whenever it was. and i enjoy travelling alot. the chances i will be attacked when travelling are minimal. so idk

Bulldog4lyf

HSC
To be as sincere as I can to those who believe in dream interpretations: it is a bunch of horse shit.

RogueAcademic

HSC
N/A
P.T.F.E said:
ok i'll try haha

There was nothing sexual about that! I thought your book was going to say that the dream meant he had 'performance' issues because he gets scared (or terrorised) too easily, which leads to his 'balloon being deflated'.

melissaLOL

HSC
theres some sense in dream interpretation

some say the stuff you dream about reflects ur personal insecurities

jennieTalia

HSC
My dreams are just really wacky.
And more often than not it has the sounds that are around me sort of filtering into my dreams?

I was away and my cousin was shooting a snake, but I was asleep and was having a dream that I was being shot at, but they kept missing me and hitting all my friends and family standing around me.
Bizarre.

LordPc

HSC
i just bought this dream interpretation book from crazy clarks, i wouldn't trust it as apparently everything is about sex sexuality or penis.

what do people think about dreams and does anyone want me to interpret their dream with pathetic/funni book?
Haha. By any chance is it written by, or have some mention of, Sigmund Freud?

Cause that was pretty much his theories on dreams.

greekgun

HSC
No book can help interpret dreams - u cant interpret dreams - there just left over thought from your subconscious. Thats wat i think anyway.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
I had a dream that my best friend petro got kidnapped by my dad. Lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)