Dr Pepper's "I had good ranks and screwed them with trials" Club (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Well the trials train rolls on-I was wrong about chem being the worst.
Maths: 70/100
So.Many.Stupid. Stupid mistakes. Honestly working out the MC right and circlling the wrong one, for getting 12.5/15 on the second last question I should haven't gotten 10/15 on Q11. It wouldn't be a bad result if I didn't dedicate 50% of my study time or so to maths.

But YAY for Ext English!
EE1: 47/50 (Top mark :D)

Sanjeet

HSC
Anyway the good thing about after trials is that we all can help each other as rankings don't really matter. We can attack the externals every way possible by sharing notes etc.

This will require strict planning, which I doubt I will follow...

Anyone else have any plans?
For maths - we should upload our trial papers from this year since it is consistent with the HSC format this year. No other past papers have this format so we would all benefit from doing papers with the same format as the HSC

Lucas_

HSC
For maths - we should upload our trial papers from this year since it is consistent with the HSC format this year. No other past papers have this format so we would all benefit from doing papers with the same format as the HSC
This man speaks the truth!

barbernator

HSC
From what I've heard, I'm gonna get my mark stolen from me.
that's a big assumption. So you're saying that you are going to get the best external mark?

but I think the same. I got 7/23 and 8/26 for phys and chem, and tbh the schools marking was shit and I am definitely going to get the best mark in externals for each, just bad marking....

avro

HSC
Ugh LHS, envious of your EE1 result. Teacher HATED my creative and ripped it to pieces, leading to a really shitty mark. I'm talking VERY shitty. I can kiss my rank 2nd good bye. Hopefully, though, my other assessments will ensure my rank is around third or fourth :)

I got 21/25 for WW1 for Modern. Expecting a little higher, but not to worry.

Not so happy with my AOS creative. Seems my creatives are the issue even though my praise was heaped on my EE2 piece :( ah well, shit happens.

Congrats everyone on your results!

eat_well

HSC
Completely stuffed up bio. 77% in trials :S. Hopefully I'll still be in the top 20.
As for physics, I am now 9th which is alright considering that I was ranked 20th in my prac exam. It's still always sad to drop down ranks from half yearlies :(.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Got the rest of my trials back, Modern was as expected, just one dodgy section but the other three brought it up a bit. Stoked with the rest of Adv Eng.
Rest of Adv Eng: 20/20 Mod A, 19/20 Mod B So that was 59/60 for Modules!
Modern History: 82.5%

Nooblet94

Premium Member
HSC
LOL, that's harsh.

Don't worry, you're still top of pretty much everything. If I told you about my school's science marking, you'd be shocked.
Our cohort get this every single day, not even joking.
I've experienced something like it before, but never this bad. Examples of things that were said include:

"Now, when you get these results, I'm expecting there'll be a few tears. To be honest, you deserve it."
and
"I could've retired last year and I'd be making $330 more per fortnight, but I stayed here for you guys and this is the thanks I get?"

It was just 45 minutes of that. Horrible. I almost cried just listening to it and this was coming from one of the nicer teachers. One class just got yelled at.

deswa1

HSC
Got the rest of my trials back, Modern was as expected, just one dodgy section but the other three brought it up a bit. Stoked with the rest of Adv Eng.
Rest of Adv Eng: 20/20 Mod A, 19/20 Mod B So that was 59/60 for Modules!

Modern History: 82.5%
Crap. Wow. Massive congrats. And modern is still very solid too :)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I've experienced something like it before, but never this bad. Examples of things that were said include:

"Now, when you get these results, I'm expecting there'll be a few tears. To be honest, you deserve it."
and
"I could've retired last year and I'd be making $330 more per fortnight, but I stayed here for you guys and this is the thanks I get?"

It was just 45 minutes of that. Horrible. I almost cried just listening to it and this was coming from one of the nicer teachers. One class just got yelled at.
Aw I hate that :( All my classes where we did worse overall the teachers were nicer! I was expecting Modern would be alot worse from what the teachers were saying.

shannan94

HSC
Was 3/92 for Business Studies, freaking 75/100 for the trial exam :angryfire:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)