DR DU A1 CLASS?? (1 Viewer)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
fr πŸ’€ although props to them, given they don't take money into account. Ik several other tutors who have gone down as a result of making money their highest priority.
just to elaborate (before I get spammed in dms from what I just said), im saying its good that they dont just give students access to high classes because of their money. IK their term prices might be a little high.

asduiashdi

HSC
on another note kurt is actually really good value tbh, its legit a cheaper drdu but their facilities arent as good thats all (and hes slightly abusive)

Average Boreduser

π™±πšŠπš—πš—πšŽπš
HSC
on another note kurt is actually really good value tbh, its legit a cheaper drdu but their facilities arent as good thats all (and hes slightly abusive)
I've heard yeah. But detentions for students in a tutor center is just πŸ’€ no. I mean demotion might make sense, but forcefully keeping students in to serve punishments make 0 sense to me.

kractus

HSC
yup hes pretty much a more updated, energetic version of drdu imo, hes also pretty funny (at least in the boys class, idk maybe hes different in the girls class).
except when you're forced to do video because your mum calls you out of the blue as he is lecturing about normal distribution in statistics

asduiashdi

HSC
except when you're forced to do video because your mum calls you out of the blue as he is lecturing about normal distribution in statistics
hm i think i was in your class lol, it happened twice in one lesson haha

howcanibesmarter

HSC
U still learn teh same thing as the other A2,A3 classes, just get different teachers and more work to do😒 (and going like 1hr over)

SmolBrain

HSC
Doesn't a1 and a3 classes learn the same content?? Whats the difference? Do a1 classes move faster or sum

SmolBrain

HSC
i live 20 min from epping, and 50 minute from burwood so du is too far :(
im not wasting more than 1 1/2 hours per day on travelling

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)