Double Degrees (1 Viewer)

aliasfan

HSC
Question; Is there anyway to do a double degree of Social Science (Criminology) and Science (Forensic Science)? Because I enjoyed Forensic science but also want to do criminal theory and basic crime profiling which the crim major gives...

HSC
N/A
aliasfan said:
Question; Is there anyway to do a double degree of Social Science (Criminology) and Science (Forensic Science)? Because I enjoyed Forensic science but also want to do criminal theory and basic crime profiling which the crim major gives...
Ask the uni

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I think the only double degree UWS offers is law but you could ask, because you are doing one year less and thus not doing the same amount of units someone would do if they did both separately some degrees cant be done.

= Jennifer =

HSC
aliasfan said:

also keep in mind that if you do take this up the campus travel as correct me if i am wrong forensic science is only at hawksbury?

aliasfan

HSC
Well I live practically next to Hawkesbury campus so travel is no problem. I did one year of Forensic Science last year and switched. But im finding law... boring and .... tedious'?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)