Don't hate on Souljaboy! (1 Viewer)

mrjoe815

Banned
HSC
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COGRM%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--> I don’t understand why people HATE soulja boy!!I have always given SouljaBoy credit for the fact that he actually wrote AND produced "Crank Dat" and most of his debut album. Dont be angry because he made a silly song a hit!!! I’m not a DJ or a producer or a rapper… I'm just a music lover/student, and I actually really love his latest CD. If you're looking for deep, soul moving lyrics, you won't find them here. BUT if you're looking for great upbeat beats, fun tempos to dance to, tracks that you can mix and remix, then “Tell’Em” does the perfect job.. Plus, it’s only $2.99. Thanks to amazon.. (http://bit.ly/SouljaBoyAmazonDailyDeal) ..

random-1005

Banned
HSC
<META name=ProgId content=Word.Document><META name=Generator content="Microsoft Word 11"><META name=Originator content="Microsoft Word 11"><LINK rel=File-List href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5COGRM%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><STYLE> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </STYLE> I don’t understand why people HATE soulja boy!!I have always given SouljaBoy credit for the fact that he actually wrote AND produced "Crank Dat" and most of his debut album. Dont be angry because he made a silly song a hit!!! I’m not a DJ or a producer or a rapper… I'm just a music lover/student, and I actually really love his latest CD. If you're looking for deep, soul moving lyrics, you won't find them here. BUT if you're looking for great upbeat beats, fun tempos to dance to, tracks that you can mix and remix, then “Tell’Em” does the perfect job.. Plus, it’s only $2.99. Thanks to amazon.. (http://bit.ly/SouljaBoyAmazonDailyDeal) ..

that guy is a homeless wanker, anyone that likes his shit should be shot.

you came on here to try and sell shit, piss off wanker

Last edited:

mrjoe815

Banned
HSC
Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to sell his album.. I was just truly trying to give him credit for "making it" in the industry...

I could understand the hate if he was just some dude the record label picked up off the street and molded into some totally different personality. But the fact is, he wrote and produced his own stuff and he had his own persona all set AND he had a HUGE web following before he was even signed. Record companies dont spend money on artist development like they used to. They basically jusy gave him distribution and we bought it, by the millions!

44Ronin

HSC
Sorry if I sounded like I was trying to sell his album.. I was just truly trying to give him credit for "making it" in the industry...

I could understand the hate if he was just some dude the record label picked up off the street and molded into some totally different personality. But the fact is, he wrote and produced his own stuff and he had his own persona all set AND he had a HUGE web following before he was even signed. Record companies dont spend money on artist development like they used to. They basically jusy gave him distribution and we bought it, by the millions!
His music sucks.

random-1005

Banned
HSC

"making it"

i bet he was just some bloody homeless bum on the street and some wanker say him and his fuked up friends dancing and singing bullshit, and now hes somehow an idol; an idol to other poor, homeless, uneducated, bums. how much does he actually know about the world? did he even go to school? he was just some little wanker that has somehow come to attention. well if nothing else he is not on social security anymore.

he doesnt even use real words in his songs (but supposely that is what rap is, just dripping bullshit about pimps, whores and "cranking" (what ever the fuck that is) , and walking around with fukin massive chains and jewellery looking like wankers)

only poor people and people with extremely bad taste in music would buy his crap

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
SOULJA BOI UP INnA HOE
WATCH ME WIND IT WATCH ME WHoA
LALALALALALA

SUPERMAN AND YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEWWWWWWWwwWWWWWWWWWWW

simplyyme

HSC
no offense, but crank that drives me crazy, it's so damn annoying and such a crap song

i don't want to watch him crank it or watch him roll =="

Heyu8myrice

HSC
SOULJA BOI UP INnA HOE
WATCH ME WIND IT WATCH ME WHoA
LALALALALALA

SUPERMAN AND YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
YEWWWWWWWwwWWWWWWWWWWW
*stares at post* Is this truly what this kind of music does to your mind?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
The lyrics for kiss me thru the phone are ridiculously simple, so I checked out the guitar tab to see if it was any more difficult.

Nope. It's basically the same four chords over and over. G A Bm D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)