dominos pizzas (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
well if it isnt my two favorite bos girls :eek:

man i feel like pizza now. but i also feel like sleep. both are incredibly good. but idk which one to choose!

HSC
the best pizza ever is this place in fortitude valley in brisbane .. well to be honest, the pizza isn't THAT good, but it's open until like 5am, and my friend saw ben gibbard eating in there before they played in brisbane :eek:

so the next time i was there, i sat in every chair in the place (well, there's only like ten chairs, but my friends were like fuck you're sad dude)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
ahahahahaha
and holy fuck at 5am pizza. that alone is almost worth moving up to queensland for.
oh and katie that julian dude thing sounds awesome. but i'm not sure i could guarantee i'd willingly hand him over to you if i found him first :eek: unless you could find me a rachel mcadams lookalike :wave:

HSC
ooh fuck imagine that .. a julian lookalike and a rachel lookalike .. yeah, i wouldn't be leaving the house for while :wave:

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
dude there HAS to be a mcadams lookalike around.... there HAS to! ot can be our mission to find her! but she can't find out about the julian lookalike. cos if they met each other they probably would get so turned on by each others hotness that they would just forget about us :(

:wave:

lengy

HSC
Had BBQ Bacon and Chicken Pizza on Thin 'n Crispy crust from Dominos, yum!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I used to virtually love at one of the little pizza shops on Enmore Road. So yum.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Dominoes is the cloests pizza from my place. It's not too bad.

GetEmBuck

HSC
N/A
what u blokes talking about?..dominoes pizza are FANTASTIC!

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
taco man said:
pizza from the normal chains are alrite... but i rekon pizzas u get from those turkish kebab shops taste so much better and are way bigger.
Damn fucking straight.

I used to hate Dominoes, but I'm a big fan ever since a 2am Double bacon cheeseburger pizza on the way back from a gig in December.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
i just luv the dominos bbq steak pizza one..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)