dominos pizzas (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
is it just me, or does practically every special pizza dominos release make you guys want to vomit all over the tv? that meat pie one looks fucking disgusting.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
nah their normal pizzas are ok, just all this shit they advertise on tv is so :/

HSC
ew wtc, meat pie flavour? :|

dominos is pretty shit, but at least it's better than eagle boys. i swear every time i get pizza from eagle boys it either sucks or has hair on it, once ages ago there was a staple on it.

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Normal Dominoes is ok. Their specials are putrid tho.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
katietheskatie said:
ew wtc, meat pie flavour? :|

dominos is pretty shit, but at least it's better than eagle boys. i swear every time i get pizza from eagle boys it either sucks or has hair on it, once ages ago there was a staple on it.
yeah its like... the base then like.... this disgusting looking meat shit, then more base, then.... fuck, who knows..... tomato sauce and cheese and peas or something equally gross

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
Speaking of pizza, Pizza Hut's cut their pizza sizes and topping sizes down a lot now, fucking cost-cutting tightarses.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah i noticed that too!
i pretty much only ever get pizza from this little gourmet pizza place near me, it is THAT good.

HSC
breaking said:
yeah its like... the base then like.... this disgusting looking meat shit, then more base, then.... fuck, who knows..... tomato sauce and cheese and peas or something equally gross
ewww. who the fuck thinks that is a good idea? gross.

Retrovertigo

HSC
N/A
I think it's pretty obvious that the world doesn't want us eating pizza.

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
personally, i hate all of the pizza chains. i work in one of the small pizza shops and we've got a girl who used to work at dominoes. you know it costs them less than $2 to make a pizza cuz they weigh the ingredients to like 30g. and their chicken is so processed it is bright orange. they cut corners so much it isnt funny. and this other pizza shop here has vegemite pizza. who the fuck comes up with these ideas? if anyone is from albury, go to sugar shack. peace out

Legham

HSC
Dominoes is big in forster just cause its in the main street and opens late and theres always heaps of people hanging around every friday and saturday night :) Im not really a fan though, myself.. pizza = too unhealthy..

lengy

HSC
Dominoes is awesome! I love their specials ideas. It's way better than Pizza Hut.

ChicShit

HSC
Yeah I used to work there too, it's true that it costs less than $2 a pizza.
They always put the cheese on first, so it makes it look like it has more topping ;). Although, on the plus side, I found the pizzas rather fresh i.e the vegetables were always nice, mushrooms good...), they were very un-fatty in terms of oil wise compared to other pizzas. I mean the only thing that came anywhere near oil was the pan it sits in.
Tis true, very stingy. The double bases and stuff were gross though..like triple layer of cheese ones..I mean come on, they are so trying to turn the world into a bunch of fatty boomchas.
Speaking of stingy...I bought a sushi roll the other day that was only HALF FILLED>> like from the top in the store it looks like its full of filling, but when I started eating it after 2cms it was PURE RICE. Tsk tsk the fast food industry...:mad1:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
dominos is pretty shit
their thin base pizzas are like biscuits...you could probably eat 3 of them
pizza hut ftw

CieL

HSC
ChicShit said:
The double bases and stuff were gross though..like triple layer of cheese ones..I mean come on, they are so trying to turn the world into a bunch of fatty boomchas.
Heyyyy... I actually like those crusts =[

w2dot

HSC
jemsta said:
dominos is pretty shit
their thin base pizzas are like biscuits...you could probably eat 3 of them
pizza hut ftw
So are pizza huts thin bases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)