dog or cat meat (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
wolves don't shove their food into cramped spaces, feed them poisons to fatten them up so eventually they are unable to walk and begin to stress. they also don't shove their food amongst its own feces and fellow dead animals. they don't line up ones they don't like and shoot them in the head with a bullet gun or cut off their beaks. and neither do they slit their throats and torture them while they are still alive and hemeroaging.
While I don't agree with the above procedures I unfortunately do not have the luxury of going vegan or vegetarian nor do I want to. I want to be fit and healthy and I can barely get enough iron despite eating meat almost every day. You are well within your rights to not eat meat but rather than attacking those who consume meat and animal products, why not focus your attention on those who actually use practices.

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
wtf is with the vegan man up

i guess if i was put into the situation of choosing either cat or dog meat, then i would choose dog

Jack Burton

ninja of the world
HSC
wtf is up with the veagn man up

if i was put into the situation of choosing either cat or dog meat then i would choose the dog

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)