doesnt anyone take this subject seriously? (1 Viewer)

dylannelson94

HSC
I do IPT (Unfortunatly only once a week because it's a VET course) Of the 9 people that attend it, only three actually take it seriously, and all the rest just stuff around and annoy people all lesson, kinda frustrating

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I do IPT (Unfortunatly only once a week because it's a VET course) Of the 9 people that attend it, only three actually take it seriously, and all the rest just stuff around and annoy people all lesson, kinda frustrating
It's a pity but I guess such is life when you're in school.
On the plus side, at least it shouldn't be too hard to get a better ranking than them in the course.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
In all honesty it's much the same- and largely depends on your teachers as well as your own personal interest. As I've mentioned before on the boards though, out of all the subjects i did in the HSC, IPT probably was the only one which taught me things which I wouldn't have learnt elsewhere which I actually use at work (I work in a professional services firm). e.g. reading data flow charts and understanding the symbols, understanding how systems migration works, etc... Obviously you could learn these in uni but for me the key benefit was that I was an accounting major yet I had sufficient knowledge of IT and systems to talk with the technical side of accounting in terms of understanding things like how ATMs interface with the banks as well as the RBA, and how to resolve issues.

FreeLearner

HSC
IPT is the most unserious subject you will ever come across... at least that's in my case. I have an import teacher who doesn't even know how to use a computer and the entire class plays games, watches videos, and then he is soo dumb that people can trick him into giving them more marks, I feel slack for him, theres barely 2 or 3 people that are serious in my class.... Biggest regret picking IPT. Although, every year people seem to not learn anything in class, they still get good bands

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Tricking him into giving marks just means your school looks more shate later on when they moderate marks/ranks. Good bands don't mean anything if it scales down. Looks good I suppose though.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
Hahaha after a year and a half of making this thread I am still doing IPT

arthur_94

HSC
Lol my teacher doesn't even give a shit about anything, she barley turns up to class, everyone pretty much teaches them selves

tomp1612

HSC
imo its a boring subject, if you read the text book your pretty much set if I was confident, like 100% confident with MX2 then I would drop it but too late now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)