does the worksheet of OHS count toward report? (1 Viewer)

muzeikchun852

HSC
for anyone who did OHS, there is a part of the worksheet which have marks on it. do these marks count toward the OHS half-yearly/yearly report?

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm pretty sure it's not, seeing as you don't send it in and the teacher never sees it...

muzeikchun852

HSC
I'm pretty sure it's not, seeing as you don't send it in and the teacher never sees it...
i do send it in..is required for the course. but there is a part without mark and there is a part WITH mark..

i just wonder does it count..

x jiim

zimbardooo.
HSC
Uni Grad
whoops, read that wrong..
I think the part that doesn't have a mark on it only means anything if you never send it in. I mean, if you're like 6weeks behind, then you get a warning letter and stuff. but other than that, it should just be the assessments and possibly the bits in the part5s of each module which have the writing/listening/reading task with all the marks in brackets next to questions etc that count.
if that makes sense? =\

muzeikchun852

HSC
whoops, read that wrong..
I think the part that doesn't have a mark on it only means anything if you never send it in. I mean, if you're like 6weeks behind, then you get a warning letter and stuff. but other than that, it should just be the assessments and possibly the bits in the part5s of each module which have the writing/listening/reading task with all the marks in brackets next to questions etc that count.
if that makes sense? =\
make sense. thx.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)