Does intellect and the education level of your partner matter to you? (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
so you're saying you don't want to be embarrassed by your partner in public?
No, not quite. Though, I'm a hard person to embarrass, and I'm also a bit of a smartarse which makes those situations fun :p.

I'd like someone who has intellectual capability, not... Well, think 'The Fashion Club' from Daria.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I'd prefer someone who had common sense and a general ability to acquire and apply knowledge and skills over someone who has acquired a large knowledge base but has little understanding on how to apply it.

aka, I know lots of very smart people who lack a lot of life skills and a lot of "dumb" people who are very sociable interpersonal people but don't know a lot.

I'd generally prefer the later.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
No, not quite. Though, I'm a hard person to embarrass, and I'm also a bit of a smartarse which makes those situations fun :p.

I'd like someone who has intellectual capability, not... Well, think 'The Fashion Club' from Daria.
it's the way you wrote it that came across like that

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
interesting
shadow you already know this, im sure weve discussed it

lmfao this. post pics and we'l tell you if you can judge others
v
v
v
v
This vvv
she can most definitely judge all of the males in this thread on this site
Thank you lolsmith

how many opportunities are you gonna get to be able to receive an honest answer from the opposite sex of how good(or bad) you look
Many - wait was that a joke?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)