Does intellect and the education level of your partner matter to you? (1 Viewer)

Dedication_

HSC
It matters almost as much as their appearance. I find it a difficult task to prevent myself from growing feelings for someone when they do not care for their education as much as myself, I almost see people who don't worry for their education as having a lower level of self-respect for themselves. Anyone else the same?

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
It matters almost as much as their appearance. I find it a difficult task to prevent myself from growing feelings for someone when they do not care for their education as much as myself, I almost see people who don't worry for their education as having a lower level of self-respect for themselves. Anyone else the same?
It depends in what respect.

If their objective is to just bum around, then I will pay that argument. If they actually have a feasible plan which doesn't require a strict focus on education, then I can see a clear path in which you can bend that rule.

Dedication_

HSC
It depends in what respect.

If their objective is to just bum around, then I will pay that argument. If they actually have a feasible plan which doesn't require a strict focus on education, then I can see a clear path in which you can bend that rule.
This is perfect. I agree 100%.

Premium Member
HSC
In a word, 'yes', but as long as she isn't completely retarded and actually has common sense it's fine with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)