Does God exist? (5 Viewers)

do you believe in god?

• Total voters

nikolas

HSC
emytaylor164 said:
no, just because God Can not be proven it does not make him any less relevant
Relevant as Phrenology is to Psychology perhaps?

C

CyanideChrist

Keysar Trad said:
Allah exists. Anybody that says otherwise is an infidel.

Lock this thread.
Win.

emytaylor164 said:
no, just because God Can not be proven it does not make him any less relevant
I was meant that the miracles were irrelevant, not god.

Elite.Meat said:
i'm not using the bible to prove god's existance. i'm using my logic to say that the bible could be accurate, therefore god may exist.
So if he may or may not exist, why do you believe in him rather than Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster or nothing at all?

Also, are you actually in year 7 or are you trolling?

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
i'm not using the bible to prove god's existance. i'm using my logic to say that the bible could be accurate, therefore god may exist.
but surely this means Achilles may have been immortal?

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
CyanideChrist said:
Win.

I was meant that the miracles were irrelevant, not god.

So if he may or may not exist, why do you believe in him rather than Allah, the Flying Spaghetti Monster or nothing at all?

Also, are you actually in year 7 or are you trolling?
Allah and my god are the same god. just different kind of belief in him. silly kind anyway, muslimity.

they flying spaghetti monster is yet to touch me with his noodly appendage, therefore i do not know if he is real or not.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
John Oliver said:
Dude that makes EVERYTHING valid. Which means satanism is as valid as christianity.

Hell, it has a better message.
of course satanism is volid. satan is real. some people choose to worship him. therefore they will spend eternity in hell with him, which won't be very nice/

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
Allah and my god are the same god. just different kind of belief in him. silly kind anyway, muslimity.

they flying spaghetti monster is yet to touch me with his noodly appendage, therefore i do not know if he is real or not.
but he has surely touched me, certainly this means that once i tell you this you will convert to the Pastafarian Religion.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
nikolas said:
but he has surely touched me, certainly this means that once i tell you this you will convert to the Pastafarian Religion.
well, tell me about your religion, and i will see if it is better than mine

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
of course satanism is volid. satan is real. some people choose to worship him. therefore they will spend eternity in hell with him, which won't be very nice/
cept the satanism church is not what you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_satan

The Nine Satanic Statements outline what "Satan" represents in the Church of Satan.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years

Last edited:
C

CyanideChrist

Elite.Meat said:
Has your god touched you with his noodly appendage? Is that why you believe in him? Show me on the doll where he touched you.

Elite.Meat said:
Lol, a 'better' religion. Agnostic atheism. So, is it 'better'?

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:

But i witnessed a miracle of the Noodle, if i wrote this in a book, by your logic you should convert to Pastafarian :p

Last edited:

nikolas

HSC
Elite.Meat said:
i forgot where achillies comes into this
Then maybe you should re-read page 853 (i think) again.

Last edited:

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
nikolas said:
But i witnessed a miracles of the Noodle, if i wrote this in a book, by your logic you should convert to Pastafarian :p
sorry, onto that logic it has to have some sort of something making me want to believe in it.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
nikolas said:
cept the satanism church is not what you think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_satan

The Nine Satanic Statements outline what "Satan" represents in the Church of Satan.

1. Satan represents indulgence instead of abstinence
2. Satan represents vital existence instead of spiritual pipe dreams
3. Satan represents undefiled wisdom instead of hypocritical self-deceit
4. Satan represents kindness to those who deserve it instead of love wasted on ingrates
5. Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek
6. Satan represents responsibility to the responsible instead of concern for psychic vampires
7. Satan represents man as just another animal, sometimes better, more often worse than those that walk on all-fours, who, because of his “divine spiritual and intellectual development,” has become the most vicious animal of all
8. Satan represents all of the so-called sins, as they all lead to physical, mental, or emotional gratification
9. Satan has been the best friend the Church has ever had, as he has kept it in business all these years
satan was also banished from heaven cause he was a bad angel. he lives in hell where people who don't believe in jesus live. satan represents ALL sin, no matter whether it is little, or big, swearing or rape.

C

CyanideChrist

Elite.Meat said:
satan was also banished from heaven cause he was a bad angel. he lives in hell where people who don't believe in jesus live. satan represents ALL sin, no matter whether it is little, or big, swearing or rape.
Or so your family/teachers/preacher/Bible tells you. But how do you know that's the truth? Are you sure that they know, or that they're not lying? Or do you blindly and unquestioningly accept what they say as absolute truth?

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
CyanideChrist said:
Or so your family/teachers/preacher/Bible tells you. But how do you know that's the truth? Are you sure that they know, or that they're not lying? Or do you blindly and unquestioningly accept what they say as absolute truth?
family: dad's dead, mum alco
i dont go to school
i dont go to church.
my bible, yeah i'd believe that. but i think the idea of satan actually came from the bible, therefore it may have some idea of where satan came from.

Elite.Meat

fuck you all
HSC
CyanideChrist said:
reading back through previous pages i have a question..
why is it that any christian that comes onto here, you automatically "assume" they have been either brainwashed by pastors/parents or that they cannot make decisions on their faith by themselves?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)