does anyone not drink (1 Viewer)

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I love how people who have never drunk presume that all people who do, do so irresponsibly. Just because your friends drink to excess doesn't mean everyone else does.

I don't care if you don't drink, I don't think you are weak or uncool but I hate when non-drinkers claim the moral high ground.

I am in no way dependant on alcohol and could stop drinking at any time. Being a highly wound person I enjoy the opportunity to unwind and relax.

You can have fun sober and I don't deny that, but just because your under 18 friends think you need to be smashed to have fun doesn't mean we all think like that. The older and mature drinkers can enjoy a couple without acting like douche bags.

Treat my decision with the respect I treat yours and don't assume people who drink are drunks.

boris

Banned
HSC
im not dependant on alcohol

just because im not shit and can drink entire cartons of piss and still remember what hilarious outrageous things i did the night before doesnt mean i have a problem etc

no one likes people who dont drink, not even other people who dont drink

LoneWolf1990

HSC
It's really sad and perhaps really dumb that society forces young people as soon as they hit 18 to start drinking whether it's socially or to get wasted, I refuse to let society make decisions for me, I'm in control of my life not some fucked up system that expects everyone to be the same, which is why I would not touch an alcoholic drink, drinking should be a choice made by you alone not by some invisible law set down by this system, and as for all the haters of non-drinkers, take a long hard look at this, it is becoming no better than the hatred black people get, so if I were you try to change cause you in fact are ALL FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!! One day drinking alcohol will end up becoming the new smoking and sooner or later all those non-drinkers you all despise will multiply while you slowly die of Liver cancer as well as a variety of other bodily breakdowns

runoutofsleep

AUTISM IS NOT HOLLAND
HSC
It's really sad and perhaps really dumb that society forces young people as soon as they hit 18 to start drinking whether it's socially or to get wasted, I refuse to let society make decisions for me, I'm in control of my life not some fucked up system that expects everyone to be the same, which is why I would not touch an alcoholic drink, drinking should be a choice made by you alone not by some invisible law set down by this system, and as for all the haters of non-drinkers, take a long hard look at this, it is becoming no better than the hatred black people get, so if I were you try to change cause you in fact are ALL FUCKED IN THE HEAD!!!!!!!!! One day drinking alcohol will end up becoming the new smoking and sooner or later all those non-drinkers you all despise will multiply while you slowly die of Liver cancer as well as a variety of other bodily breakdowns
you sound like you could use a drink

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
Allright man!

sassystudy

HSC
I personally don't drink. I think that the appeal of alcohol is a part of Australian society, unfortunately. I've lived in other countries with more lenient laws on alcohol and they don't have as high intoxication statistics. However,I don't think drinking is wrong as long as it is in moderation. Alcohol is simply not appealing to me.

Woteva636

HSC
i drink all the time, i couldn't live without drinking.

i dont drink alcohol though, never have, i dont see the point when there heaps of alternatives that i like, also i reckon the atmospheres always nicer when no-ones drinking

The bottom line is that the only way to ensure you wont regret doing something after/because of drinking alcohol is to not drink it.

jess92

HSC
i don't really drink..i do sometimes (like once every couple of months) but i don't really find it that appealing to do it every weekend.but thats just me and i dont judge people who do drink because thats virtually all my friends!!

HSC
I love how people who have never drunk presume that all people who do, do so irresponsibly.

I don't care if you don't drink, I don't think you are weak or uncool but I hate when non-drinkers claim the moral high ground.

You can have fun sober and I don't deny that

The older and mature drinkers can enjoy a couple without acting like douche bags.

Treat my decision with the respect I treat yours and don't assume people who drink are drunks.
Re-emphasising these points again for the tards out there

HiddenDragon

HSC
I don't drink and i don't hate people who drink nor do i think im better than those who drink.

I simply see no advantage in drinking at all, what does it provide for you?

zarni2

HSC
you sound like you could use a drink
ahha too true, but seriously

I drink at parties, and the reason people can see non-drinkers a bit negatively is how they behave at parties. If people arrive at parties thinking they're better than drinkers because of their choices they tend to segregate themselves from the party and just add nothing to the atmosphere, its pretty boring

But on the other hand, one of my best mates chooses not to drink, but he still comes to parties, gets into the atmosphere, gets into good conversations and has a great time and i can respect him because of it

ashie0

world
HSC
N/A

drinking should be a choice, so let us choose it and get off your pedestal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)