Does anyone know any good anime I can watch? (1 Viewer)

umz93

HSC
Agreed with FMA:Brotherhood. I dont generally like anime (except the ones that used to come on CheezTV XD), however I loved FMA:Brotherhood. It had everything, a tight story line,action,drama,comedy,suspense, the list goes on. Also watch the Jap version with english subs.

HSC
Uni Grad
Agreed with FMA:Brotherhood. I dont generally like anime (except the ones that used to come on CheezTV XD), however I loved FMA:Brotherhood. It had everything, a tight story line,action,drama,comedy,suspense, the list goes on. Also watch the Jap version with english subs.
Imo this is the rule for all anime unless it's something you watched as a kid and it feels too weird watching the jap version.
Dubs are the most disgusting thing ever ughghgh.

HSC
Uni Grad
^ yes yes so good
Even the bits that drag on are amazing so good.

HSC
N/A
Death Note, Code Geass, Fruits Basket, Ouran Host Club, Black Butler, VAMPIRE KNIGHT, Naruto, One piece, VAMPIRE KNIGHT.
And yeah. That's all I can think of right now.

Y U No name

HSC
Imo this is the rule for all anime unless it's something you watched as a kid and it feels too weird watching the jap version.
Dubs are the most disgusting thing ever ughghgh.

Haha. This. Is true. Although i find it more amusing than it is disgusting, i mean everyone just sound so serious and you're like sitting there thinking, "Why so serious?" (In joker voice).

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Steins;Gate.

^^ REALLY GOOD!

Also: Paranoia Agent is pretty interesting, the R.O.D OVAs are good. Neon Genesis Evangelion (the remakes), FLCL (That might be hard to understand though) and Baccano!.

Death Note you should have already watched, if not THEN GET TO IT!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)