Does anyone here get "mathematicians block?" (1 Viewer)

t00l

HSC
Hey guys. Similar to writers block, do you guys get mathematicians block when doing homework, study or even exam and then just stop and stare at the question. Even when you may know how to approach it, your mind just becomes numb? just wondering cos i hav it lol

AAEldar

Premium Member
HSC
Easiest way to get around it is to leave it and come back a bit later.

bouncing

HSC
how about when you just cbf doing maths for like 2 weeks.. does anyone get that....

like for a few days ill do SO SO SO much maths and then it just stops x___X help cannot get back into it

fullonoob

fail engrish? unpossible!
HSC
i hate that shit lol
most of the times i cant remember the formulas and have to derive them myself ><
best way is to skip it and move on

cherii2007

HSC
It's happened at least 4 times this year so far. Not during exams, thank God. The past few times I've done maths homework, I've just stared down at the question I was currently doing at that time, wondering how I could possibly be getting the answer wrong, or feeling perplexed as to how I'm meant to go about answering the question. When I get to that point, I just walk out of my room, and some watch TV or go to sleep.

proletariat

HSC
how about when you just cbf doing maths for like 2 weeks.. does anyone get that....

like for a few days ill do SO SO SO much maths and then it just stops x___X help cannot get back into it
this is why i wasn't allowed to do 4 unit maths and caused me to rant and drop 3 unit maths since 2 unit maths is too easy to stuff up, atleast for me it is

kcqn93

HSC
I've been having a combination of mathematician's block and writer's block at the same time.... :cold:

bouncing

HSC
damnnn bl :p i think you need more sleep probably overworking yourself

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)